Sign in to follow this  
Chrome

VENOM Assault - Reprint & Expansion

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/supermouse/venom-assault-reprint-plus-expansion-villains-and 

VENOM Assault is a not-GI Joe themed, cooperative deck-builder for 2-5 players, that also incorporates dice for combat.  The main focus of this KS is the Villains and Valor expansion for the core VENOM Assault game, but they're also using it to reprint the original game itself. You can get either games or both of them.

If you like deck-builders and loved the GI Joe cartoon or comic book, you'll love this game. I backed the original KS and am happy to say that I was 100% satisfied with it. It was affordable, had a ton of content, and was the only campaign I've ever backed that came anywhere close to hitting their fulfillment date. They delivered only 1 month late, and that was due to a strike by the freighter ships/company, not b/c of anything to do w/the game. The game itself was fully tested and ready for production on the day the KS ended, except for the special pledge-levels that allowed backers to name their own cards.

The only problem I had w/the game was that it wasn't co-operative enough. While the players were all working together to defeat the game, you pretty much just sat there and watched when it wasn't your turn. The expansion aims to address this with new abilities that allow you to help other players during their turn.

You can try the base game & expansion out for free on Tabletopia too! https://tabletopia.com/games/venom-assault

e90aa8703f0ef222ac427820f5455e80_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1556800760&auto=format&gif-q=50&q=92&s=0e726c96b468db265e79094d55d7c7da

6f3db29550cd7cca13f29fc0c5a02a87_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1556800735&auto=format&gif-q=50&q=92&s=ef433aa0fe466358e379e8f121e7a59b

If you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. (I'm not involved w/the game or company at all, I just really like it and want to see this campaign succeed.)

Edited by Chrome

I'll be backing this.  I liked their original game.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/dragon-hunters?ref=discovery_category_newest

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pandacultgames/shovel-knight-dungeon-duels-0

It is time to sharpen thy shovel once again! Shovel Knight makes his auspicious return to Kickstarter in Shovel Knight: Dungeon Duels! Based on the hugely successful crowdfunded video game and made in close cooperation with Yacht Club Games, Shovel Knight: Dungeon Duels  is a competitive side-scrolling dungeon crawler for 1-4 players.  Players compete as different colored Shovel Knights to shovel out  justice in spades against the evil Order of No Quarter all while trying  to grab the most treasure to prove that they are the one true Shovel  Knight! 

the relaunch offers a more expensive 3D option shown above, and a cheaper 2D version with card standees in place of the plastic minis for those that prefer it

• By ultrasquid
      I didn't see this listed so:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/archonstudio/dungeonsandlasers-plastic-tabletop-rpg-scenery

I received an engineering sample of the product today. They're made of hard gray injection-molded plastic, my guess would be ABS from its hardness and density. The floor and wall ties fit together tightly, though it takes a bit of effort that likely would wear at paint on those surfaces had they been painted. Due to response from earlier sample recipients, the production tiles will be slightly larger than the samples.

• By joshuaslater
      Cool factions in this game!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1849625770/chronicles-of-the-wayfarer-heroes
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/firstlegion/stunning-75mm-resin-fantasy-miniatures?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      First Legion 75mm Fantasy "Femmes Fatales" Resin Figure Kits
      A new series of provocative 75mm Fantasy Resin Figure Kits, each one beautifully sculpted and cast and a joy to paint.   
      Who We Are
      First Legion has long been a leading producer of 60mm scale superbly hand painted historical metal and resin figures as well as metal and resin figures kits in various scales. We most recently expanded into 28mm Fantasy miniatures with a huge launch of amazing sculpts that will be coming to retail early next year.   Please visit our websites and social media for more information.
      First Legion Historical
      First Legion Fantasy
      First Legion Facebook
      First Legion Instagram  
      The theme of the series is "Femmes Fatales", beautiful but dangerous women characters. Whether by force,  guile, or seduction these ladies are not to be fussed with.    There are 7 figures in total, each one more beautiful than the next and ranging in style from Gothic, to far eastern, nomadic, northern, and even an Aztec.   The commonality to them is that they are all stunning models of beautiful, dangerous women.  
      Those of you who followed our 28mm Fantasy Minis Kickstarter will recognize these figures from the "Femmes Fatales" Core Set.   They were originally sculpted in 75mm scale and reduced in scale to 28mm to be included in that KS as part of our 28mm fantasy series.  We present them here as originally conceived.    
      Unlike our 28mm KS, which had 170+ models, this KS is purposely very simple and very succinct.    Stunning models at great prices with rewards shipping in just 3 months!    
      Pledge Levels
      The first 5 Figures listed below are tied to pledge levels with selections to be made in our pledge manager following funding.   The higher the pledge level, but better deal it is on each figure.  
      Early Bird Pledge Levels are open for the first 27 hours.
      Add-On Sets
      The last two are available as an add-ons only, or as part of the "Drop Dead Gorgeous" Pledge Level.  Finally, there are three more that will be optional add-ons tied to stretch goals. 
      Resin Figure Kits
      All miniatures are produced in high quality resin and provided unpainted and unassembled.
      Mature Audience
      The figures below contain some nudity and are not suitable for audiences under 18.
      If you are offended by such figures, please stop reading and just move on.   They are purposely designed to be risqué, sexy, dangerous, and above all beautiful.    

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 119 Guests (See full list)