Sign in to follow this  
Chrome

VENOM Assault - Reprint & Expansion

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/supermouse/venom-assault-reprint-plus-expansion-villains-and 

VENOM Assault is a not-GI Joe themed, cooperative deck-builder for 2-5 players, that also incorporates dice for combat.  The main focus of this KS is the Villains and Valor expansion for the core VENOM Assault game, but they're also using it to reprint the original game itself. You can get either games or both of them.

If you like deck-builders and loved the GI Joe cartoon or comic book, you'll love this game. I backed the original KS and am happy to say that I was 100% satisfied with it. It was affordable, had a ton of content, and was the only campaign I've ever backed that came anywhere close to hitting their fulfillment date. They delivered only 1 month late, and that was due to a strike by the freighter ships/company, not b/c of anything to do w/the game. The game itself was fully tested and ready for production on the day the KS ended, except for the special pledge-levels that allowed backers to name their own cards.

The only problem I had w/the game was that it wasn't co-operative enough. While the players were all working together to defeat the game, you pretty much just sat there and watched when it wasn't your turn. The expansion aims to address this with new abilities that allow you to help other players during their turn.

You can try the base game & expansion out for free on Tabletopia too! https://tabletopia.com/games/venom-assault

e90aa8703f0ef222ac427820f5455e80_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1556800760&auto=format&gif-q=50&q=92&s=0e726c96b468db265e79094d55d7c7da

6f3db29550cd7cca13f29fc0c5a02a87_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1556800735&auto=format&gif-q=50&q=92&s=ef433aa0fe466358e379e8f121e7a59b

If you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. (I'm not involved w/the game or company at all, I just really like it and want to see this campaign succeed.)

Edited by Chrome