• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Talae
      I have 99 problems but a painted mini ain't one.

That sounded better in my head and I apologize for the unintentional grimacing I have caused.

I noticed by happenstance (while checking my BGstats challenges) that today marks 99 days until the end of the year. What better way to initiate a painting challenge? I am throwing down the gauntlet...for myself, I guess. I need to get some serious minis painted out of my collection.

Tonight I will spend making a quick foray into what minis I have that I think should be thrown into this seemingly impossible challenge. I will hopefully accomplish picking the first thing to paint...maybe even a pile of things to paint.

For the sake of this challenge, "mini" is going to be a vague guideline. Characters, NPCs, monsters, terrain, scatter, small, massive, etc. - it doesn't matter. I will paint a bunch of stuff. Some of it may even turn out looking alright...maybe.

Anyone crazy enough to join me?
    • By Sirithiliel
      Neat sculpts, the next KS is going to be fun

I wish Reaper's breakdown of judging criteria actually reflected how high bases score. Looking at their little percentage breakdown, you would never know that the base was so important . 
    • By Venun
      Spent more time basing then painting on these guys! Happy on the results!

• By Nathan_DnD
      How would you kill 30-50 of these?

• By Venun
      Tried some cork on the base aswell, happy enough on the results, following bases were better though.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 196 Guests (See full list)