The 2 lions/fu dogs on the mystic portal are keyed differently where they fit into the base, but are their arms also keyed differently?  It looks like I have 2 identical arms, but the slots on the dogs looks slightly different, but I can't tell if that is a molding error or if they should be keyed differently.

1 hour ago, ApesAmongUs said:

The 2 lions/fu dogs on the mystic portal are keyed differently where they fit into the base, but are their arms also keyed differently?  It looks like I have 2 identical arms, but the slots on the dogs looks slightly different, but I can't tell if that is a molding error or if they should be keyed differently.

the dogs have similar but different arms. 

• Like 1

Each has its respective left paw raised.   And they have distinctly different key insert shapes on the bottom. 

46242DC7-6798-49C5-8618-24633BD55566.jpeg

9D3C9E18-3159-4E64-9422-7AA6BF8FCB16.jpeg

And yes, each arm has a different key insert as well:

FD01514B-03CC-4CCB-8DC5-9C3FE7725239.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 2

Yep, definitely looks like you have a pair of the same arm.   Reaper should easily be able to get that sorted for you.

Who do we contact, reaper customer service or go through Kickstarter? I have two figures with issues so far and trying to figure out who to go to

16 minutes ago, Goddesstio said:

Who do we contact, reaper customer service or go through Kickstarter? I have two figures with issues so far and trying to figure out who to go to

For all problems with the figures in your Kickstarter order, contact:  help@reapermini.com

Include your order number, a description of the problem, and the figure number and the set/expansion it belongs to.   (from the Kickstarter photos).  

Do not send photos, as that puts the email into their spam folder.

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 1

Hmm, those suckers are hollow, aren't they? And that is a pretty big cavity, hmm where are my tea lights:) And I think I have some Fiber optic cable around here too, hmm how to drill holes into the ring??

• Like 2

How long does it usually take CS to answer? I've only had one experience with them and it was not good so I'm wondering if they're going to answer me at all this time.

They sent a form letter in 2-3 days for me.  Have not gotten a shipping notice yet.  Been about a week.  Some others have had better service, but that was earlier.  They are getting more requests as people inventory them.