Sign in to follow this  
Reaperpix

Help fixing my Baba Yaga's Hut

I'm really happy to have finally gotten my mini's from Bones 4. A lot of them turned out nice and I'm surprised on how big some of them are. It's been a fun ride getting them.

With that said, I'm a bit disappointed in Baba Yaga's Hut. I've seen a number of people who didn't like how the legs came glued, not seperate and I feel like I'm now the majority of those people. The problem with Baba Yaga's Hut is that it's hard to get to stand up properly. The lack of support causes it to fall easily and I believe its because of the feet itself. It also didn't come with a stand, so I know the feet are suppose to balance it.

Any idea on how I can adjust this hut? Fix it? 

Several people on these boards have posed the same challenge. I believe most of them (if not all?) have solved this with a dip in hot boiling water, then letting the house rest on it's legs.

With the weight of the house on top it will push the legs in the right position to support it. Then just let it cool off :) 

If anyone who's actually done this can confirm this, or provide more hints that would be awesome.