Glitterwolf

GW Mordheim Wardog as an Akita by Glitterwolf

Looks great! Nice fur on this capable animal companion.

Glad to see a doggo, too... What with all the cats in boxes over in the Bones IV thread, M.E.O.W. has had too much foothold on these forums lately!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, 72moonglum said:

Very nice! I really like the fur pattern!

Thx!

I tried to paint it like an Akita, he is build more robust, but I figure being a Medieval dog he might be ancestor of those.

5 minutes ago, Sanael said:

Looks great! Nice fur on this capable animal companion.

Glad to see a doggo, too... What with all the cats in boxes over in the Bones IV thread, M.E.O.W. has had too much foothold on these forums lately!

Thank you!

WOOF will recruit more members soon...

1 minute ago, Warlady said:

Nice pair!

Thanks!

I guess nobody will want to harass that girl!

Ah I see freehand attempts ::D: Not bad. I like the fur pattern also very much and the dress of the lady also turned out nice. Such extras like the dots on her skirt really makes a difference. But again: Black base would be cool.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vhaidra said:

Ah I see freehand attempts ::D: Not bad. I like the fur pattern also very much and the dress of the lady also turned out nice. Such extras like the dots on her skirt really makes a difference. But again: Black base would be cool.

Thank you!

I base them all in Vallejo Earth because together they form an army.

The girl also has her own Show Off.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/85363-oathsworn-female-monk-by-glitterwolf/

20 hours ago, Iridil said:

Like the color scheme and his nose looks great -

Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By planetmut
      Sir Guinemar the Righteous takes his loyal pooch Worral with him on all his adventures. Worral is a good companion, a devoted friend and useful for catching rabbits. He wears a jaunty hat with a feather in it because Sir Guinemar discovered that it makes his doggo an absolute babe magnet.

After years of searching, Sir Guinemar finally found the legendary lost treasure of Lord Nicholai Brevil, reputedly the wealthiest man in the five kingdoms, in the ruins of Aeckland Castle. After giving a quick prayer of thanks, Sir Guinemar heard a noise somewhere in the dungeon and went to check it out, leaving Worral to guard the hoard of gold, silver and gemstones.

That was 30 minutes ago.

Worral has just noticed that Sir Guinemar forgot his sword.

(Treasure chest by Debris of War; doggo by RBJ Games; sword by Reaper. And if you could find it in your hearts to ignore the fingerprints in the greenstuff flagstones, that would be great.)

• By Glitterwolf
      This wonderful Ral Partha Dragon was a gift from @Kangaroorex.
      I painted it first with "normal" paints and then highlighted it with several metallics to emphasize the supernatural being of the dragon.

WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&page=8

He is now part of my growing army of Undead Samurai, Oni and Mythical monsters from Asia in my project: Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon ( see sig).
      Hope you like him.

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a Clan War Necromancer / Wizard I got from @Jasper_the_2nd he's part of my Asian Project:
      Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon.

WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&page=6

• By Glitterwolf
      This is an Oathsworn Female Monk I took from a BOGW.
      She is part of my project: Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon and this Mariko in her human form.

WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&page=6

• By Glitterwolf
      Another recruit for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon Army.
      This is a Centaur I painted as a Oni ( demon) with a fire tail.
      Hope you guys like it.
      Acquired from @Jasper_the_2nd thanks again!
      It's a Clan War mini.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 218 Guests (See full list)