Sign in to follow this  
BananeDC

Bones 4 parts question, help needed

Hi !

I need a little help for Bones 4 : I couldn't figure out where thess parts (Core set) should be glued :

IMG-6869.jpg

Thanks for helping !

Edit : i found for the cauldron (Baba Yagga's) but the fur part remains unidentified.

Edited by BananeDC

The fur is her cloak. There is a slot in her back. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BananeDC
      It's been a long time without posting here...Her are some bones 4

Gauth was a little too big for my studio...
      Here is Gauth Gauth and an unlucky female adventurer, under it paw...)

The  Roc !!

Size comparisson with a barbarian :

The rock troll :

And the cart^^

• By HolkDiggity
      Back with part two of the Skeletal Monsters set! I thought of adding some mold/moss to the bones on this, and I used an old terrain trick of mixing flock with PVA glue. It looks alright, but I don't think I'll be doing it on the last one.

• By TPSminis
      This is my first post here on the forums, but I've been a fan of Reaper for a while now.  I've also been painting a while, but only got serious about learning in the last couple years.  I've been working at tabletop ready level until I set my sights on these two frost giants.  The detail is amazing in these models, so I felt like I had to throw myself into it and produce the best paint job I could.  These are the very first pieces I've ever felt were worth considering entering into a competition of any sort.  They are currently my best work, and yet I know that I have a long way to go with much to learn.  Together they took 5 days to complete, working about 6-8 hours each day while I recover from shoulder surgery.

Some quick notes:
      1. The bases are what came with the minis, please disregard them, I plan on following up in this post with custom bases for each of them.
      2. The Winter Wolf that belongs to the one with the spear is not done yet.  He'll be forthcoming in time.
      3. Yes, I modded the spear.  I cut off the head and used a spare brush protector tube to connect it to a wood dowel.  I used a stain marker on the wood dowel and painted the spear head and tube.  This meant that I had to drill out her hand.  It was a bit dicey, but it turned out well, I think.

Thanks,

TPSminis

• By HolkDiggity
      Hey all!
      Here's a quick speedpaint from this evening. It was a two hour deal, from prime to varnish. The only thing that I did yesterday was assembly.

• By Asoares
      Everyone was so nice when I posted my hellhounds so I feel confident enough to post this guy.

• Who's Online   41 Members, 1 Anonymous, 176 Guests (See full list)