GW Stormcast Stardrake

Gyar

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy broccoli!!! Hoho what an explosion of colours. Aaaaaaaaaaah this is awesome. Fantastic colour scheme, this is pure magic. The painting is awesome too. Supersmooth blendings. I can imagine that this was immensely much work to paint. For me it would be to huge, I mean I never have painted such a large model and as long as I don`t own an airbrush I probably will not paint something like this. Have you got an airbrush or have you painted all with the brush?

Edit: I haven`t written broccoli, but it seems self censorship is active haha. Oh that`s funny, I guess it let activated lol.

Edited by vhaidra
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, vhaidra said:

Holy broccoli!!! Hoho what an explosion of colours. Aaaaaaaaaaah this is awesome. Fantastic colour scheme, this is pure magic. The painting is awesome too. Supersmooth blendings. I can imagine that this was immensely much work to paint. For me it would be to huge, I mean I never have painted such a large model and as long as I don`t own an airbrush I probably will not paint something like this. Have you got an airbrush or have you painted all with the brush?

Edit: I haven`t written broccoli, but it seems self censorship is active haha. Oh that`s funny, I guess it let activated lol.

Any swearing or adult words get censored into Brocolli...the Forum does that.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, vhaidra said:

I do have an airbrush, I typically use it for mass basecoatings or in this case blending some large areas. I did do the yellow to orange with the air brush, which was nice but then I had to go in with the purple on the wings and do it without messing it up. It was a tedious process but pays off. Now if I were to do it with out an airbrush I would have went with a more textured look rather than smooth blends. Bulk of the time was highlighting all the scales but that is what makes the look work. 

• Like 1