Svetlana, My How You've Grown (77107)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your attention to detail in matching the conversion to the old school is impressive. I really like the fur boots and the dangling skull.

I think your abs could use a little smoothing; they're a little "drawn on" at this point, sitting on top of, rather than under, the skin. Although paint may take care of a lot of that.

Really nice idea for a conversion, and well done!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sanael said:

Your attention to detail in matching the conversion to the old school is impressive. I really like the fur boots and the dangling skull.

I think your abs could use a little smoothing; they're a little "drawn on" at this point, sitting on top of, rather than under, the skin. Although paint may take care of a lot of that.

Really nice idea for a conversion, and well done!

Thanks for the feedback!

I completely agree on the abs, and have been toying with how to approach them or leave them. I am almost done a similar conversion on the frost giant jarl, and that one I 'think' I am doing a bit better on the musculature. If that one is markedly better, I will revisit this one. I really should have paid attention in art class during human drawing and anatomy study all those decades ago.

• Like 2

On 5/16/2019 at 7:46 AM, Sanael said:

Smoothed our the abs and stomach a bit, looks better. Thanks for the advice. Not the best picture...

4DF33726-823F-4CE5-88BD-24118E419296.jpeg

• Like 15