Sign in to follow this  
Geoff Davis

WizKids T-Rex aka "King of Feathers"

Excellent work on both of them!! Nice to see some T-rex love. I'm gonna drop one on my Weds night party this week!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys and guyettes!

So continuing on with some Dennis Mize Children of the Night dinosaurs, here is the Monoclonius Agathaumas:

He went on a long, oval base because he was just too big for whatever circular ones I had. Tried to once again stay away from a green or grey color scheme. Not a very dramatic pose, just a dinosaur kind of hanging out, but I think he's pretty swell as far as dinosaurs go.  Not a triceratops, doesn't have those wonderful long horns on his head, just little nubs.   If I get so inspired, I'll go look up his name to see what actually is known about this particular type of dinosaur and where he lived, et cetera.

Back in the days of my youth, the seventies, we as kids really loved anything related to dinosaurs and cavemen.  But those were back in the days of pre-pre Jurassic Park, we had more Harryhausen as our main provider of cinematic dinosaurs, and whatever books we could get at book stores.  

Speaking of seventies dinosaurs, has anybody visited the Flintstone Park in South Dakota and is it still there?

• By Degare
      Just painted a few figures.
      First up is an Alligator from Wizkids.
      His base is just under 5cm in diameter

Then some sort of larva, which I like to think of as a kind of "baby mothra" - also from wizkids.
      It's coloring is based (roughly) off a real-life caterpillar.

Lastly, a couple of Cave Worms (Giant Leeches, #44031, Reaper).

• By Mcfoltzy
      DRAGONSSSS

• By Mcfoltzy
      I love this guy might have to get more dinosaurs 

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)