Geoff Davis

WizKids T-Rex aka "King of Feathers"

That's totally awesome, it gives the beasty an exotic touch. You did an excellent work reproducing the concept.

• Like 3

Excellent work on both of them!! Nice to see some T-rex love. I'm gonna drop one on my Weds night party this week!

• Like 1

Great conversion! Really appreciate how you did it!

Loth

• Like 1

Our party just took on this guy last weekend!  The druid polymorphed into a T-Rex to rip his spine out and raawr appropriately.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all,

just finished this one up, a Ral Partha Children of the Night Megalosaurus. I told myself I was going to stay away from greens and grey, which is of course what this one ended up being.  I threw some pink highlights into his mouth and throat, which started making me think a bit about the Joker.  

This guys is a dinosaur so he's a pretty hefty piece of metal.  I should probably photograph some day a normal sized person to give a comparison. He's on an oval base, no idea how big it's supposed to be. 

Anyway, hope you like!

• By PurpleLlama
      I haven’t posted in a while.  Been mostly painting terrain for the past 8 months or so.  Finally getting back to some minis.

So I picked up the Wizkids frost giant last fall to paint up as Harashnag for my Storm Kings Thunder campaign.  He had been sitting around for a while and I finally got a chance to get him painted.  

The right arm actually wasn’t glued in very well so I was able to paint with it out of the way for the most part.  As usual with these Wizkids pre-primes, I didn’t clean up any mold lines though I probably should have this time around.  C&C welcome!

• By Rigel
      Just a simple pair of horrible spacebeasts frolicking in their native hellworld! 

I'll have to gloss up the molten bits of the base at some point. Any tips on lava bases I should be aware of?

In retrospect, I think the glowing mouths were inspired by the "gorilla-wolf motherbroccolers" from Attack the Block.

I do not know if the designers intended this, but the pair of them are in a perfect pose for Magma Wrasslin.'

• By Rigel
      It seems that scale creep is a very real thing! This is Nolzur's delightfully brutish and verdant Shambling Mound. For a Large creature it is very large indeed, easily the size of a tabletop-scale elephant or bigger, and extending way off a 2x2 base with its outstretched limb.

I put some straight-pin mushrooms on it, as I do. 

Here's a group shot with Reaper's beautiful Swamp Shambler and a WotC grab-bag Dryad and Needle Blight, for scale comparison. 
    • By Rigel
      Been working on this guy for a while; finished him (for a given value of "finished") a couple weeks ago but didn't take pics until recently. The sculpted beard wasn't doing it for me, so I added some reindeer moss. Glued on some tiny leaves that look like miniaturized burr oak leaves. His huckable boulder I'm using for other terrain. 

This is a big fella!

C&C welcome as always.
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 110 Guests (See full list)