Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Silvervane

Zombicide Black Plague Necromancer

Recommended Posts

Nice, I like the pop color on those bottles specifically. I debated making mine green myself, since it seems more...plague-y?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Redd Knekk said:

Just stunning my friend. The robe actually looks silky or satin maybe due to your bomb highlighting scheme. Well done!

Thanks you.

 

16 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great job!

I think it is good without the tattoo.

Thanks, for the kind words and giving me the excuse to go back and fix it up.::D:

 

5 hours ago, Al Capwn said:

Nice, I like the pop color on those bottles specifically. I debated making mine green myself, since it seems more...plague-y?

Yeah, I liked the idea of green more for the contrast to the red to help it pop.  Yours is coming along nicely as well.  Looking forward to seeing it finished.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good colour choices and pretty good job at highlighting and shading, especially at the robe. Have you painted this for gaming? I ask that silly, because I find it is painted too well just for gaming. Really cool!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vhaidra said:

Good colour choices and pretty good job at highlighting and shading, especially at the robe. Have you painted this for gaming? I ask that silly, because I find it is painted too well just for gaming. Really cool!

Thanks for your kind words.  But when I compare it to some of my other works I painted for RCon or just because I wanted like Rasia (that got me a silver) or My DSM Sitting Mage. I think of it as Tabletop.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Silvervane said:

Thanks for your kind words.  But when I compare it to some of my other works I painted for RCon or just because I wanted like Rasia (that got me a silver) or My DSM Sitting Mage. I think of it as Tabletop.

 

Ah I see. Thanks for posting this links. Yes the ladies are worked out a lot more, they look fantastic!!! But your experiance in painting is noticeable even at this quicker paintjob here. Looking forward to see more of your work ::D:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...