Sign in to follow this  
Silvervane

Zombicide Black Plague Necromancer

Nice, I like the pop color on those bottles specifically. I debated making mine green myself, since it seems more...plague-y?

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Redd Knekk said:

Just stunning my friend. The robe actually looks silky or satin maybe due to your bomb highlighting scheme. Well done!

Thanks you.

16 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great job!

I think it is good without the tattoo.

Thanks, for the kind words and giving me the excuse to go back and fix it up.::D:

5 hours ago, Al Capwn said:

Nice, I like the pop color on those bottles specifically. I debated making mine green myself, since it seems more...plague-y?

Yeah, I liked the idea of green more for the contrast to the red to help it pop.  Yours is coming along nicely as well.  Looking forward to seeing it finished.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good colour choices and pretty good job at highlighting and shading, especially at the robe. Have you painted this for gaming? I ask that silly, because I find it is painted too well just for gaming. Really cool!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vhaidra said:

Good colour choices and pretty good job at highlighting and shading, especially at the robe. Have you painted this for gaming? I ask that silly, because I find it is painted too well just for gaming. Really cool!

Thanks for your kind words.  But when I compare it to some of my other works I painted for RCon or just because I wanted like Rasia (that got me a silver) or My DSM Sitting Mage. I think of it as Tabletop.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Silvervane said:

Thanks for your kind words.  But when I compare it to some of my other works I painted for RCon or just because I wanted like Rasia (that got me a silver) or My DSM Sitting Mage. I think of it as Tabletop.

Ah I see. Thanks for posting this links. Yes the ladies are worked out a lot more, they look fantastic!!! But your experiance in painting is noticeable even at this quicker paintjob here. Looking forward to see more of your work ::D: