Sign in to follow this  
Coolgoldtiger

Love the new Book of bones

Just got my book of bones and I feel like a kid with the Christmas catalog again. All the figures and paints in print to browse over again and again and make wish lists.  So awesome,Thanks.

• Like 3

Are all the Bones from Bones IV already in there as well?

Bwah?  Is this something we can order or does Reaper send them out randomly?

12 minutes ago, Inarah said:

$1 catalogue in the store.

7 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Do a search in the store for "catalog" and it'll come right up. Searching for book, despite it literally being called "The Book of Bones: Bones Catalog" will not bring it up in the search results. It appears to be listed under the Category for Books, but how one reaches that category is beyond me, as there doesn't appear to be a link to that category anywhere on the shop page, as far as I can tell. Right now you can only reach that category via link once you are already on the page for an item that falls into that category.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raistling said:

Aww man.

Sucks to be in Europe I guess.

1$ book + 22$ shipping :down:

Were you using USD as the currency?  Try changing it to GBP or EUR, whichever is most appropriate for you.

If you use USD, you'll get the pricing to have it shipped from the US.  If you use GBP or EUR, it looks like you'll get the pricing to have it shipped from the UK.  This should decrease shipping significantly.

I believe there's also a free shipping threshold if you use GBP or EUR but I'm not sure what it is.  So if the shipping for the catalog by itself is still too high, you could always buy other stuff and then get free shipping.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Wow, thank you Xiwo. Didn't notice the currency up there on the left. So it cut the shipping down to a quarter of what it was, so that's nice ::D:

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Ah, so they renamed Casketworks. Got it. 

From my understanding, It is BONES specific. I believe they mentioned a METAL version coming out soon(tm).

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 7:57 AM, Inarah said:

Ah, so they renamed Casketworks. Got it. 

Nope.

Casketworks is a separate thing, which according to some brief comments from Ron and Ed on an episode of Reaper Live, may still be brought back at some point in the future.             

• Like 1