• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saltforgeminiatures/salt-forge-miniature-sulphureas?ref=discovery_category_newest

Come into the chaos....
      This is The Great Daemon Sulphureas, the first ever model made by Salt Forge Miniatures. No one truly knows where the Devourer came from... Stories ranging beyond what the writers of history know and into the legends of the first people tell tale of a beast who was once man... a beast whose very presence turns the sky red, and men's sanity into that of wild beasts. Battlefields, towns and even cities have been turned into gory mulch by the by the ever gnashing maw of the fiend, and those who have witnessed such destruction tell tales of of utter madness, of all brothers turning upon each other in pandemonium and destruction. 

What is being offered in this project?
      Hello and welcome to my Kickstarter!  I've been working on Sulphureas for a while now, and I'm happy to finally be bring him into the world. The Kickstarter is simple- I'm releasing one model, with a limited run of only 300.  Most of the work is complete- I have put in a lot of time, effort and money to get this project to where it is and the model has been sculpted and printed out and is ready to go, so now its up to you.  We just need the materials to get this little shop up and running, and to make the kits for you!
      This is just the beginning- I plan to release many more models and your support will make all the difference.  We've got a lot more minis coming down the pipeline.

**Important note: Shipping**  Shipping is NOT included in your pledge, and will be charged after the campaign is over.  {shipping rates will vary depending on where you live}

The focus of Salt Forge Miniatures is to produce high detail, high quality miniatures that can work as game pieces for the tabletop or a centerpiece for your collection. The future is bright for Salt Forge and we want to make a variety of models that reach into all different aesthetics and genres. And that is what you are helping to bring to life.  I’ve been building models and playing tabletop games for most of my life, specifically 40K, Warhammer fantasy/AOS and a variety of smaller games, as well as board games and RPGs. It's always been my passion to make unique characters and models, and now I'm taking the next step and really pushing to make some truly awesome models. I’m making my models with hobbyists in mind. And I am very excited to see what you all do with these characters.
       Quality
      I've been in the manufacturing field for 10+ years and I'm very familiar with production, molding, and casting.  You can be assured that models from SFM will be high quality and made with individual care. The model will be cast in high quality resin, using pressure and vacuum methods to capture the greatest detail.  
       Details: The Daemon
      Standing just shy of 250mm (10in.) tall and comes with a 190mm (7.5in.) Base.  It is compatible with 28-32mm heroic scale models. It will come as an unpainted multi-part (52 of them in fact!) resin kit that will require assembly. **Resin model kits often require some special care in their assembly.  Information will be provided with the model, as well as an assembly guide.**
       The Daemon will be a perfect stand-out piece for tabletop gamers, hobbyists and collectors. 
      32mm heroic figure for scale.
    • By Jen
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/demigods/demigods?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=demigods
    • By perfectsix
      We have Just Launched this small kickstarter project,  our first resin only Miniature and what i consider to an excellent  sculpt of a troll 42mm high, lots more info and pics here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1614906331/realm-realm-of-the-dragon-2?ref=amam9v

we really hope you all like him

perfect six miniatures 

• By Xiwo Xerase
      This KS is now live.  URL: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/450703636/battletech-clan-invasion

Catalyst Game Labs will be launching a Kickstarter project for a Clan Invasion box set for BattleTech on July 17, 2019.  This was announced on the BattleTech forums about two weeks ago.  I've copied the announcement below:

In 3050, the true heirs of the lost Star League thunder forth from the depths of the far Periphery and carve deep into the quarreling Successor States. As the Clan juggernaut rolls across the coreward realms of the Inner Sphere, the House Lords scramble to shore up their defenses and devise some way to halt the invaders.

The Clan spear is aimed at the heart of human-occupied space. Do you possess the bold tactics and heroic courage to defeat warriors trained from birth to conquer? Or will you uphold Kerensky’s dream to cast aside the squabbling lords of the Inner Sphere and reignite the flame of the Star League?

Hot on the heels of the wildly successful launch of two new boxed sets, the BattleTech tabletop game comes to Kickstarter for the first time ever to unleash totally remodeled Clan and Inner Sphere ’Mechs on your gaming table. Utilizing the same process that modernized the nine BattleMechs found in those bestselling box sets, each ’Mech has been painstakingly re-imagined, holding to the spirit of their original design while embracing a modern aesthetic. (Click on the images to enlarge.)

The Clan Invasion box set will add five popular Clan OmniMechs to your arsenal, including the seminal Timber Wolf (Mad Cat). It will also include a bevy of support materials, the rules needed to play Clan technology, all new maps, and more.

Stretch goals will rapidly fill the ranks with more Clan and Inner Sphere ’Mechs boasting all-new looks. The Clan Command Star expansion will include the devastating Dire Wolf (Daishi) and the ever-popular Shadow Cat, while the Clan Attack Star pack will contain the Warhawk (Masakari) and Nova Cat. Meanwhile, the Inner Sphere will take desperate action to try to stave off the invasion. The Inner Sphere Command Lance pack will deploy the beloved Marauder and Archer, while the Warhammer and Phoenix Hawk will hot-drop from the Inner Sphere Battle Lance pack. And there’s more to unlock on both sides!

Add-ons will include a plethora of exciting new BattleTech merchandise, the latest rulebooks, sourcebooks, boxed sets, and more!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1184398968/the-gingerbread-gang-christmas-in-july-break-kickstarter?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
        "The Mrs. had followed her grandmother's gingerbread cookie recipe exactly as she had been taught as a child, however, she was extra cautious not to add too much pixie dust and rum to the bowl of ingredients this time.
      Amid the dry heat of her convection oven the gingerbread dough began to blend with the magical components, and everything was slowly activated by the steady warmth of the preheated oven. 
      When the leavening agents and other alchemical ingredients puffed out the enchanted dough, The Gingerbread Gang began to magically come to life, and the kitchen was suddenly filled with the scent of cinnamon, nutmeg, and something else I didn’t quite recognize."
      -Sugarplum Mary Sparklepants
        Painted & photographed by Shoshie   "Well...whilst she mixed the dry ingredients together...she occasionally muttered something to herself, which I couldn't understand. And amid quite a bit of chuckling, I overheard The Mrs. softly sing some sort of ditty about "Sugar, and spice, and things not quite nice.".  
      I think she may have had a nip, or three, of rum."
      -Alice Shuggabaker
        "The Gingerbread Gang" Painted and Photographed by Shoshie   "As The Gingerbread Gang were cooling down on the baking rack, they told me it was quite warm, and very cozy inside of the oven.”
      -Blitzen
          Hello guys, gals, and non-binary pals, 
      Thank you for making the previous War in Christmas Village Kickstarters a success, and welcome back to another crowdfunding venture! 
      We are seeking funds to create our newest batch of tabletop holiday gaming miniatures, as well as, create a packaged war band set of our two most popular snowmen minis, per our backer community request.
      War in Christmas Village tabletop gaming miniatures are perfectly scaled for most popular tabletop role playing games, miniatures war games, railroad hobbyists, Christmas Village displays, and other holiday dioramas. 
      War in Christmas Village tabletop minis are highly detailed, mold injected PVC, arrive unpainted, and are scaled 28mm boot to eye. 
      But, don't take our word for it check out some of the reviews of our prior War in Christmas Village tabletop miniatures releases :)
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)