Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroorex

Legion of Justice and Caeke 01429, 01428, 01427 01424

Nice work.  I really liked thee figures.  Pity the villain was never made.   Great work painting them all together.

• Thanks 1

On 5/17/2019 at 5:39 PM, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Oh my god - is that the party they sent to catch @SGHawkins09thief mouslings?

The dragon kings confectionary was stolen by mouslings and the legion of Justice and Ceake were sent from the halls of  the dragon king to retrieve it?  I can go with that.  Evil Mouslings, using their cuteness to trick the baker into releasing the great cake of power! 

22 hours ago, Silvervane said:

Nice work.  I really liked thee figures.  Pity the villain was never made.   Great work painting them all together.

I too wish they had been finished.  I will say that there are a number of unidentifiable lumps of Plasticine and putty that were attempts of mine to put that right.  But that will have to wait for another day.  Next challenge is designing the base.  i want a forest scene but I'm not sure where I'm going with it yet.  more to come 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

The dragon kings confectionary was stolen by mouslings and the legion of Justice and Ceake were sent from the halls of  the dragon king to retrieve it?  I can go with that.  Evil Mouslings, using their cuteness to trick the baker into releasing the great cake of power!

I'd totally say yes - terrain made by @malefactus, evil mousling thieves made by @SGHawkins09 and the good guys by you. I'd write the scenario and the rules.

• Like 2

Beautiful fur! Gorgeous work all around; the hedgehog and otter are particularly adorable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By redambrosia
      So, the tracking for my very late Summer exchange figure says that it passed through Canadian customs two days ago. I figure it will be there Soon so it should be safe-ish to post a show-off thread for it.

AS LONG A TRAXIA DOESN'T LOOK IF SHE HASN'T GOTTEN HER PACKAGE!!!!

Anyway, as I said, this was horribly late. I (partly) blame the base. I had built this really neat base out of sculpty. But then, right when I was nearly finished with it and untested water effects product ruined it for me and I had to restart the base Lesson learned: always test new water effects on something I don't care about.

Traxia requested something furry or a hero. To my mind Shoatima fills both those niches. She also requested a display base. I hope the one I ended with will suffice. It's not as spiffy as the one I had in my head to begin with, but, at least my water effects didn't eat this one

Without further fussing:

My goal was to have everything on her be made of "natural" materials. So, everything that would normally be metal is painted to be shell (because otters like shells) and her leather is painted to be sea leather (shark skin or some such). I finally figured out that the weird little round thing on her left next to the knife is meant to be a bottle, so I painted it as a gourd. And her pouch and blanket are just fun coloured cloth.

I really hope that Traxia enjoys her and that she was worth the wait
    • By tiniest rhombus
      Legion of Justice and Caeke
      Shoatima 01429, Frumitty 01428, Platypod 01427, Echidnox 01424,

The Baddies
      Spikeshell 77270, Frogmen 03146

All the figures were sculpted by the wonderful Jason Wiebe. Except teh Caeke, that was sculpted by me. Yes it's huge, we'll call it hooman sized. :-)

Please forgive the edges of the background. I will retake pics once my photo backdrop gets here but these will do for now. The WIP can be found here http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/62120-tiniest-paints-caeke/

• By tiniest rhombus
      I started these back in June of last year. Finally finished the last one today. They were so much fun to paint and too too adorable. It's a shame they're not available anymore. These will be a part of a diorama so I didn't base them. And I'm seriously considering buying a nice camera just so I can take better pics of my minis. The IPad isn't ideal for picture taking but it's the best I have right now so there you have it. Click the pic for a closer look :-)

• Who's Online   37 Members, 3 Anonymous, 142 Guests (See full list)