Sign in to follow this  
Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Left at the Bottom of the Garden a kickstarter by Statuesque Miniaturers (Tues 21 May)

60458913_10157382033467384_3541042248827273216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=13035d132eeb45cd5a6f41a0aba2e3b9&oe=5D5D975F

Statuesque Miniatures

Ok. We're all set. The Kickstarter launches on Tuesday! It's not a massively long campaign, so tell everyone! Your friends, your family, even your enemies - maybe they just need tiny metal toys in their lives and will forever more be much better people!

You'll be able to grab the full set of miniatures or choose from smaller sets in any combination. There will also be a very limited number of hand-finished (by me) sets just like the miniatures in the photos. The perfect labour-free gift for yourself or someone you love. Awwww.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I feel like these are the kind of miniatures that I'll think of some amazing use for 2 years down the road and will spend weeks trying to remember where I saw them, who makes them, etc.

• Like 1

I'm in!!

Something about the singing rats I really liked but I like the overall feel of the entire set. Reminds me of "Over the Garden Wall".

26 minutes ago, Adrift said:

I feel like these are the kind of miniatures that I'll think of some amazing use for 2 years down the road and will spend weeks trying to remember where I saw them, who makes them, etc.

One reason why I'm pledging now (& not have "insert mini pledge" on a Bones KS regret, ^_^)

• Haha 1

So I've been thinking of making a little "fairy garden" at the base of a tree in my wife's flower garden. And, that location being at the lowest point of our garden, these aptly named little guys are perfect. I'm in. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Orlando_the_Technicoloured said:

Deliveries are underway and mine have arrived,

lovely casts and loads of charm in the figures, a small perfectly formed KS

Yah I got my shipping notification yesterday. Looking forward to seeing these in person!

• Like 1

Got my package today.  Just opened after I got home from game night. Looks great!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/685171087/kharn-ages

Some NSFW minis on the KS page, images not included here

KHÂRN-ÂGES is a medieval fantastic skirmish game in which you direct a Spearhead (name given to your miniatures team). These Spearheads are composed of anthropomorphic animals of 54mm (this is an indicative value, many species are larger).
      The figures are sold unassembled and unpainted.
      It's an ambitious project where you can choose from four different factions from the start. A rules book will detail all phases of the game, as well as equipment, spells and scenarios. A double-sided battle mat completes the game material.
      You can discover the universe and follow most heroes in a novel already available in French (it's a good way to start learning!): Khârn-Ages T1: The Embrasement.
      In KHÂRN-ÂGES, you can modulate your compositions without changing miniatures! Indeed a same figurine can correspond to several LEVELS of profiles, and you can equip it as you wish, you have the possibility to play it with different characteristics while changing its weapons and its equipment, or to have access to many different spells for magicians. KHÂRN-ÂGES is a scenario game, it is not about exterminating your opponent (even if it's feasible sometimes!), but fulfilling your goals to win.
      KHÂRN-ÂGES is a game that only requires a few miniatures to play, so you will not have a huge budget to plan to get started and buy your 500 Krowns of heroes to build your first Spearhead: the cost of recruitment of each mini proposed in this campaign is indicated below each model, it can be modulated by the equipment that will be available in the rulebook.
      This campaign offers you to acquire the figurines, the rules, the play mat to fully enjoy your fun experience from the start. The rules are easy to understand and very permissive, but the level of strategy is very high and will seduce the most demanding players. You can discover the fighting engine on our YOUTUBE channel (with English subtitles).
      Last but not least, KHÂRN-ÂGES is a 100% French game, the entire project is developed in the north of France, 40 km separate the workshop of creation and production of our paper printer.
      To date, after nearly 3 years of development, we are proud to present most of the miniatures that will be available during this campaign, the others are being modeled.
      Rules and profile cards have been tested (by our team and a number of seasoned Briskars players). They are currently finalized and in the process of being formatted.

If we decide to go through a crowdfunding campaign, it's because this project can not succeed without you!
      TGCM is a modest company but has always kept its commitments and has created a substantial community around its first game, Briskars. However, the costs of such an adventure are much higher than those that allowed us to launch our first game.
      In addition to the design phase, the production and molding of figurines, there are many items related to the creation of a game.
      Your contributions will allow the printing of books and profiles and equipment cards, the modeling, the production and packaging of minitures, the control of the production line in our workshop to guarantee you the best quality and the development (we hope you will reach these levels) of many game accessories.
      The goal we are hoping to reach may seem important, but it reflects the reality of the costs and charges we face.
      Achieving this goal will allow the birth of KHÂRN-ÂGES, not to end our days in the sun!
      We are counting on you all to reach it and bring the world of Safar to life...

Khârns
      Proud and bellicose, they are the archetype of the warrior people, but they are far from having the same character. Their king gone crazy and paranoid after having tortured his people for too long is on the verge of being overthrown, the nobles are slipping into profit and debauchery at King-Khârns, the capital, and some, like Prince Baudry and his brave Paladins remain upright to the point of wanting to overthrow the established order.
      However, all swear by blood and steel, the secular worship of this people. They have a brutal and organized fighting style, but are distinguished mainly by their diversity of profiles: from the heavy armors worn by paladins to the rapid attacks of the advanced vanguards, they have no real weaknesses except the valor of their fighters. They are the stability that a player preferring to fight back will particularly like.   Size 75mm / Base 50mm   Size 70mm / Base 40mm   Size 65mm / Base 50mm   Size 54mm / Base 50mm  
    • By Galladoria Games
      Just wanted to update this thread that we are now live!

Kickstarter

Just wanted to start this topic to let everyone know that we have a new Kickstarter planned for next month! Rise of the Mimics 2, our own brand of wacky Mimics and matching non Mimic accessories will be expanding on Kickstarter in May!

• By Darsc Zacal
      The Kickstarter is now Live:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/amazons-and-dwarves-quality-28mm-female-miniatures
      -

I backed one of Annie’s previous kickstarters, the one with all the forest animals including beavers and moose and bears (oh my).
      I also bought several of her female minis and the sculpts are quite nice and the castings were great quality. Very sharp and clean. I’m very happy with what I’ve ordered and if finances allowed I would back again.

• By Mckenna35
      Some pretty good deals in the early bird specials:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/orc-warband-collectors-by-yedharo-and-gt-studio-cr

Offering 30mm, 70mm, Busts and 1/10 () Scale figures.  Something for everyone!  

I got the early bird 4 bust deal.  FWIW I have some of their earlier figures and they've been very good quality.
  • Who's Online   35 Members, 3 Anonymous, 240 Guests (See full list)