The Lord Of The Rings - The Fellowship Of The Ring (WiP)

Hi everyone.

I'm new here at the Reaper Forum. And as a good debut i will post nothing from Reaper :blush: But this is a WiP Thread and so i will start with this.

I want to paint the whole fellowship of the ring. The whole box is easily  to get from GW. But the collectors base, that i bought from the mighty bay, is out off print and not so easily to get.

All this stuff want to see paint in the forseeable future because this will be a present for a good friend of mine for his birthday.

And so it begans:

Aragorn01.jpg?dl=1

Edited by Garbosch
  • Like 14

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome - Willkommen - Youkoso (can't write hiragana on my phone)

What? Nothing from Reaper for your debut? Heretic!

That said - no one cares. Just paint what you like as long as it is in accordance to the rules. 

Have fun, be productive and share your results!

• Like 5

Ah you did it!!! Welcome to the Reaper Board my friend. ::D: (@All: Garbosch is a very good friend of me from the german Bemalforum and I recommended the Reaper Board to him and now he joined *happy*.) He feels a bit unsure in speaking english so be careful please and don`t use too much complicated terms. By the way Garbosch, your english is not that bad as you think. I`m insanely happy to see you here and looking forward to your Lord of the rings figures. As said: Looks good so far! Keep on rocking ::D:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, vhaidra said:

Ah you did it!!! Welcome to the Reaper Board my friend. ::D: (@All: Garbosch is a very good friend of me from the german Bemalforum and I recommended the Reaper Board to him and now he joined *happy*.) He feels a bit unsure in speaking english so be careful please and don`t use too much complicated terms. By the way Garbosch, your english is not that bad as you think. I`m insanely happy to see you here and looking forward to your Lord of the rings figures. As said: Looks good so far! Keep on rocking ::D:

And if it's taking overhand, I am also here to assist.

• Like 3

Thank you all for the warm welcome :blush:

@SisterMaryNapalm Thank you and i will come back to that ^_^ I've noticed your name at my first visit here at the forum and in my mind came "Oh, the same name like at the TabletopWelt" Good to see you here too ::):

@vhaidra Special thanks to you. I'm only follow your recommendation and so i'm here. I've learned that i should follow you're advice ::D: and again you're right. 

3 hours ago, vhaidra said:

By the way Garbosch, your english is not that bad as you think.

Thanks. The most of them is just me but i've always an window with a translater open ... to be sure not to tell nonsense ::D:

Edited by Garbosch
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Garbosch said:

@vhaidra Special thanks to you. I'm only follow your recommendation and so i'm here. I've learned that i should follow you're advice ::D: and again you're right. 

My dear, when have you ever actually followed my advice hm? :lol: But we can practise this up from now, I mean following my advice haha. I`m just glad that you followed my advice at least one times in this case haha. Have fun! ::D:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, Garbosch said:

Thanks. The most of them is just me but i've always an window with a translater open ... to be sure not to tell nonsense ::D:

Welcome to the place, as far as telling nonsense, that is usually welcomed around here!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The first of the fellowship is done.

Aragorn03.jpg?dl=1

It's amazing how many colors this tiny little man need.

Aragorn04.jpg?dl=1

This was my first attempt to paint "extremly" highlights. Maybe it's not as extrem as could be but for a try, the result is not as bad as I expect. What do you think?

• Like 10

Thank you both for your comments. Should I put Aragorn in SHOW OFF or should I wait till the whole fellowship is done to post them together?

And I have made two more pics. Are they close enough? Can you see more details?

Aragorn05.jpg?dl=1

Aragorn06.jpg?dl=1

• Like 11