• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ced1106
      KS : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/zombicide-undead-or-alive/

Safest thing is to pledge $1, wait for the Pledge Manager, check shipping, VAT, and other charges, then wait for the base game at half the KS plus shipping price during a holiday sale. 

• By Rigel
      Bombshell just came out with a resin version of their dieselpunk pinup/supersoldier, Liberty. She's a great dynamic sculpt, zaftig and muscular with it. Now, we all know this is evoking some 'what if Haley Attewell became Captain America' vibes, but I've already painted up our red-white-and-blue hero before, as well as an Agent Carter type and even a Captain Canada. So, I might as well continue down the North American continent. Presenting: Capitan Mexica! 

Click for the rest of the turnaround: 
      Alas, the resin gun she came with was fragile and I had to kitbash on a sturdier one. Her shield is taken from an Aztec warrior from this series.
      Not so much Nazi-punching to do, but she has plenty of threats to contend with that would imperil the good folk of Mexico:

...some stranger than others!

And some downright bizarre: 

Here she is with her northern counterparts:

Guest appearances by: Cactus Joe, 50318; Lobo Sanchez, 50050; Diamond Sue Dawson, 50111; El Diablo, 50035; Incredible Woman, 50212; and John Bishop, 50068.
    • By Mothsniper
      Question, can a highlighter be used for miniatures?

Short answer: NO
      Long answer: It rubs off when dry, even if mixed with mod-poge it rubs off.  And even if it did not, when it dries it turns to normal light yellow and loses its hilighternessity. 
      Fluor paints I have tried not only look better in normal light, but glow in that blue ultraviolet light as well. 

Finished model
      Images removed with forum complience

• By Mothsniper
      Drys Dryad 77265

Did a paint Test here
      Images removed with forum complience

• By Inarah
      Got this guy in my Bones Paint & Take Home Survival Kit earlier this year.  He was done with lots of sloppy washes and dry brushing. I put flock on its exposed twigs, for decency's sake. 

• Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)