Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Kritterpins by Bombshell Minis.

Makes one think how easy it would be for Reaper to do a series of Bones Black flats with a space on the back where you could glue an easily-obtainable-at-your-local-craft-store's-jewelry-department pinback to....  

Just an idea for the super secret unnamed project 5. ::):

• Like 5

This is now live. I went to pledge, but international postage seemed a bit off...I have queried it

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresymom/heresylab-lord-of-deliverance-60mm-resin-and-stl-0?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      HERESYLAB - Many years in the hobby, covering all aspects of it, and with 20 years of experience in manufacturing metal, resin and plastic models. In the past 18 months I have designed over 80 models for our range, and delivered over 60000 miniatures to our backers and customers, facing some rough circumstances and unexpected issues. To include last one HG2.0 were we delivered 16000 miniatures (1250 packages) on schedule.
       PLAY  NOTE: The model will require a steel rod inserted to hold him in the air on this scenic base. A minimum of modelling experience will be required. 

• By Andy Kurovets
      Boiling Poison Dice set is far more than “just another dice set”. Each Boiling Poison Dice set pack contains a complete set of three D6 gaming dices.
      They can be used to play a large number of tabletop games and dice games.
      Whether you are a dice collector or a player, we are sure that you’ll find what you are looking for!  You can enjoy just making designs with them, or leaving them out on tables to play with

• By Balgin Stondraeg
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/shadowborne-games/oathsworn-into-the-deepwood

I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a thread about this one yet but I've been holding off 'til nearer the launch date to share my enthusiasm. Oathsworn: Into the Deepwood is a fantasy boardgame with a distinct Kingdom Death feel (but without the Kingdom Death anime feel). In this game humans live in isolated settlements surrounded by the deep dark forests. Big nasty monsters are a threat to humanity and heroes go out to fight the monsters.

The miniatures are a little on the large scale with the humans being around 35-40mm and the monsters being much larger. For combat players can use a deck of cards or roll dice. The dice are more random whilst the cards have a statistically even spread making them more predictable if that's what you prefer. Inbetween battling terrifying monsters the heroes get to do stuff in their settlements and go monster hunting (which will feature a choice based fighting fantasy/lone wolf/choose your own adventure gameplay element). There is an ally element to permit a vanquished player to continue to take part in a showdown with a temporary character. Some of the six playable characters are not human. There's a barbarian, priest, knight, witch, a plant based forest archer creature and a great armoured warrior bear!

Oh and if, unlike me, you have a mobile phone, the game will have a fully voiced narration app featuring the recognisable voice of James Cosmo (Lord Commander Mormont of the Night's Watch from Game of Thrones).

The project launches on 8th October.

Campaign preview page is up

• By Marvin
      The Story Engine, deck of endless prompts + book

The search function on mobile wasn't letting  me find it if a thread for this exists already, so please do send me the right direction if such already exists. Ran across this in a Facebook ad--getting a lot of KS-related ads right now all of a sudden, can't possibly imagine why lol--and this one really grabbed me. Looks like it could be a lot of fun for folks who enjoy the basic gimmick of it and are into creating adventure scenarios or writing or whatnot. I need to go back and look for the ages on it--if it's not all dirty-like seems like it could be a good writing resource for kiddos, too.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1615588135/the-dancing-girl-miniature-in-limited-edition?ref=discovery_category_newest

Content not posted due to nudity.. available 35mm, 75mm, 120mm
  • Who's Online   40 Members, 1 Anonymous, 154 Guests (See full list)