• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the 'Shroomancer, part of the Gooblapalooza set from Games Workshop who are all Goblin Wizards with different powers. This one alters the reality around him by getting really high on mushrooms, considering his "creations" appear to be attacking him this doesn't seem to be the most reliable of powers.

Really pleased with how this one turned out, I think the super cartoony sculpt just gelled well with the way I paint.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By fanguad
      It's been a while since I've painted a Reaper miniature, so I thought I would post my latest creation here.

I had a lot of fun painting this mini - blue is one of my favorite colors to blend with, and I enjoy painting fun hair, like her braid in the back.  TMM was used on the metal.
    • By deinonychus
      My first miniature completed after many years. It was a gift for my wife :)

• By Lostraven
      Blink Berenwicket, Female Gnome by Bobby Jackson is also available in metal sku# 03732. The armor is painted with some ancient GW green metallic. I experimented with blue metallic on the sword but I'm not overly thrilled with the result but it is good enough to call done :)

• By Citrine
      This is the female Firbold Druid (SKU SS30) from Oathsworn Miniatures.  I think she turned out best of my recent batch of minis.  Oathsworn minis have all been a joy to paint so far, and this one is no exception.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)