• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By planetmut
      Not as happy with Candy as I was with Sugar, but she was fun to paint. She does have pupils in her eyes, honest.

I've just noticed a strip of white on the top of her left thigh. Great.

• By aku-chan
      I wasn't planning on ever doing any more Work In Progress threads (The number of threads I've abandoned outnumber my finished threads by a pretty ridiculous amount at this point), but I'm trying to get back into the habit of painting every day and my brain is being a real jerk about it (he'd be a lot happier if I gave up on this whole painting nonsense and just stared mindlessly at a screen all day).
      So the idea is if I post an update a day, regardless of how much progress I've made, I'll shame myself into making sure I've done enough for a worthwhile update or something.

Day 1 (Which was yesterday):-

The King and his Seahorse have been undercoated, washed and I've started on the base, I got part way through applying the pumice paste before I realised I couldn't get to the middle without getting it all over the Seahorses tail/tentacles/tail-acles?
      Today I want to try and finish the base, and maybe start on the Seahorse. 
    • By kazmania7
      The last of the drow I chosen to try to do this month. Again wanted to try different things, i.e. hair color, etc. different colors to see how they work. And here I went with the usual red clothing thinking it'll help the contrast of the green.

• By Glitterwolf
      77135 Mariel Twinspear.
      Officer on one of the Pirateships of the fleet of Bloody Bess.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=150

• By I'mHere
      I painted up some of Games Workshops' Namarti Reavers in a more wood-elf looking scheme. I plan to have them running alongside some deer as part of my 'animal friends' project. Just starting work on the deer, and very happy with the archers!

• Who's Online   33 Members, 3 Anonymous, 127 Guests (See full list)