aku-chan

Dr. Helen Matronic - Field Medic

Yep I can imagine the nightmare of painting the trim, but you did it very well. Overall a pretty clean paintjob with nice depth already. I most of all like this light blue skirt. That`s a nice pastel colour.

Critique?: Not really. I already said something about colourschemes but we had this already. It depends all on your personally goals.

• Thanks 1

Great outcome.

To be frank: Not my choice of colors in the end, but that's personal preference and has nothing to do with the overall paintjob.

• Thanks 1

Wonderful paint-job on a beautiful figure!  Great job on the face and love the color you choose for her tunic.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kazmania7
      The last of the drow I chosen to try to do this month. Again wanted to try different things, i.e. hair color, etc. different colors to see how they work. And here I went with the usual red clothing thinking it'll help the contrast of the green.

• By Glitterwolf
      77135 Mariel Twinspear.
      Officer on one of the Pirateships of the fleet of Bloody Bess.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=150

• By I'mHere
      I painted up some of Games Workshops' Namarti Reavers in a more wood-elf looking scheme. I plan to have them running alongside some deer as part of my 'animal friends' project. Just starting work on the deer, and very happy with the archers!

• By lazarp
      Gave this model a different arm and hand pose, sculpted a wooden stick and used a resin bit from avatars of war necromancer for the spear head. This was a speedpaint that took probably around an hour. Thanks for looking!

The original model:

• By planetmut
      This is my third(!) attempt to paint Sugar. She almost ended up back in a bowl of Simple Green but this time I persevered. Her eyes aren't perfect but I'm happy with the way she came out — although not 100% sure about her hair — and I'm getting better at painting white. The sad-looking teddy is from the City Scenics Back Alley Accessories set by TTCombat.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 128 Guests (See full list)