Sign in to follow this  
Rigel

SUPERHEROES! 02496, Swamp Shambler

Okay, now you Adrienne Barbeau and Howard the Duck to keep him company.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Corsair said:

Okay, now you Adrienne Barbeau and Howard the Duck to keep him company.

Good point! I know Reaper has a duckman in chainmail somewhere...but who would be the best Barbeau? I'm thinking either hair by Julie Guthrie or a body by Werner Klocke. 

Chronoscope's Occult Detective is a great John Constantine, if it comes to that. 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      It seems that scale creep is a very real thing! This is Nolzur's delightfully brutish and verdant Shambling Mound. For a Large creature it is very large indeed, easily the size of a tabletop-scale elephant or bigger, and extending way off a 2x2 base with its outstretched limb.

I put some straight-pin mushrooms on it, as I do. 

Here's a group shot with Reaper's beautiful Swamp Shambler and a WotC grab-bag Dryad and Needle Blight, for scale comparison. 
    • By Crowley
      I had president's day off, so to take advantage of it, I decided to speed paint some saprolings and some ghouls. I'll get around to posting the ghouls shortly...

First up, the twig blights (though really, at this size, they're more like branch blights) were all given a good hot water and soap scrub, and then primed with Brown Liner.

Then I painted them in successive highlights using Walnut Brown, Nut Brown, and Desert Stone. I then blotted them irregularly with Muddy Olive. 

I stuck them on 1" slotta bases (GW style) and numbered each one, then I painted on some wood glue, and flocked them. 

• By Inarah
      Spring floral is here!  I found these at Michael's this morning.  Succulents are a thing, fake succulents even more so since you can't kill them.  All of the ones I took pics of are small enough for table top use, 3" wide or less.   I did not take note of prices, but you can get coupons on their web site to help with the cost. 

• By Glitterwolf
      I also painted this Plant Dragon to include in my Welcome to the Jungle diorama/terrain piece for my Lost World Project.
      Again, I thought it would be nice to show it off separately before it becomes part of the terrain.

• By Glitterwolf
      I have painted these guys to include them in a diorama/terrain piece for the Lost World and thought they deserved a show off of their own before they dissapear into the vast jungle.

Enjoy.

• Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 131 Guests (See full list)