Sign in to follow this  
Livesay

Reaper Bones 4 Six Wraiths

I like them individually quite a bit. Your dynamic range and highlight placement are very striking. Together, they are ... rainbow-y. :poke:

Note that you can upload the pics to the forum by dragging them into the lower part of a post. (See "Drag files here to attach, ...".) Makes looking at the work a bit easier and probably increases the responses.

That's right, I had uploaded to imgur to share with a friend and just wasn't thinking, so thank you for the reminder.

You could have each one be a mini-boss in its own wing of the dungeon so that they don't look quite so power ranger-ish all together.

I love the paint jobs though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really like the white, red and green ones - nice idea - I think I'll try it on mine and hope the come out half as good as yours!

10 minutes ago, Iridil said:

I really like the white, red and green ones - nice idea - I think I'll try it on mine and hope the come out half as good as yours!

Before I started I was thinking of colors like this, https://coolors.co/26d300-00eaf2-dc0073-db68ff-ffff00, but I just don't have those and adding white would make them more pastel and not bright. The inspiration is obviously the cairn wraith dungeon dweller, https://www.reapermini.com/miniatures/dungeondwellers/latest/07005. If I were to try again I'd see what I could do to get closer to that. Good luck!

• Like 1