• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dan S
      Vandorendra Demon by Reaper Miniatures (02633).

This is a bit of an historical work.  I actually painted this over 10 years ago, and rediscovered it whilst looking through one of my old online galleries.  Being a Reaper mini and somthing I was very proud of at the time, I figured I would upload it here.  It was one of the very last mini's I painted before selling off all my paints and and modelling supplies and quitting the hobby (I got back into it recently as a result of the Covid19 lockdown, and I cant for the life of me imagine what ever possessed me to stop). 

Anyway, I absolutely love this sculpt, as it reminds me of a D&D Marilith and I have a soft spot for iconic D&D beasties.

EDIT:  Edited the upload in accordance with message board rules, unedited version can be found here:  https://www.deviantart.com/daniel-singleton/art/Vandorendra-Demon-Reaper-175059764

• By Lidless Eye
      I've been trying to work on my encounters for Rangers of Shadow Deep.  Here's a bunch of randomness from that work!

Oh, Rats!

We have: a Warhammer Quest rat, a Frostgrave Wizards II Rat Familiar, a Reaper Bones Rat Swarm, a Reaper Bones Rat Ogre, a Spawn Rat from Dark Platypus Studios, a Warhammer Skaven Giant Rat, and a Rat Mama 3D print from Crippled God Foundry.

Oh, Bats!

A Bat Swarm from Reaper Bones.

An Infestation of Spiders:

A Reaper Bones Cavern Spider, a Reaper Bones Spider Swarm, a man-faced spider that may be from Foundry, and a classic Warhammer Quest giant spider.

Flies that are Giant:

One of the more unusual encounters in Rangers of Shadow Deep. I picked these up from the 40k Kill Team: Rogue Trader boxed set before there were official models.
    • By angelGPD
      Hello everyone, I'm just presenting you my version of Rauthurus! 

• By Mcfoltzy
      Had some fun with these 2 mimics cant wait to see them on the game table

• Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)