Shipwreck golem

Brianuk

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Limey72
      As my girlfriend and I like to scuba I figured this would be a good first paint from bones 3.  It was washed is soapy water the primed with Tamiya primer and it will be basecoated and shades before assembly then I will highlight.

so here is the lower half with the base colors applied and some shading.  This guy is a little bit fiddly to get to some spots but he really is very well detailed.

hope you like him.

• By Metalchaos
      It’s been some time now that I’ve started working on that diorama. With the coming ReaperCon I was inspired to remove the dust from it to complete it. The boat was made out of a toy and all miniatures will be Reapers.

For now the crew counts 12 painted miniatures; Sergeant Blackknife, Sergeant Grim Pete, Jackie, four Bone Marines, two Zombie Recruits, a Chain Gang, a Cannoneer and a Skeletal Crewman.

The miniatures I’m actually painting are; Razig and Crow, the Dark Maiden attached at the ship bow, Baron LeBone, Mister Blood and Clarissa the Banshee.

The models I still need to prepare and paint are; an Harpooner, Salty Saber, Scurvy Dog, Scuttlebones the Undead Crab and some Canons.

I also have four Skeletal Swordsman and Razig Weapons Pack which I could use to create some original character.