Sign in to follow this  
Nethear

Roc as Thunderbird

I really like it! The main reason I didn't get Roc was that I had no idea how I would paint it (I'm terrible with feathers), and seeing yours, that really makes me sad I didn't get it to try. You did a great job!

• Like 2

Nicely done!  I like the concept and it came through really well in the feathers and the other features. I really like the blues and the lightning in the face as well.

I am still figuring out what I want to do with this one.  actually debating between a wild creature or making it a weapons platform for goblins or some such, maybe even 15mm humans

Either that or I need a small elephant to put infront of it for a capture!

• Like 4

Painting looks awesome, cool lightning, nice blues and the rocks are very interesting too. The model itself sort of looks like he is sitting on a rock with his legs stretched out. Kickstarter pic has it from a different angle and not noticeable. 

• Like 2

Great paint job.  It is a little odd how it is coming down right on top of those rocks.

• Like 1

Yeah, the pegs were on both thighs and both rocks, didn't want to mod it really. Too afraid it wouldn't have enough support. 

• Like 2