Sign in to follow this  
Nethear

Roc as Thunderbird

I really like it! The main reason I didn't get Roc was that I had no idea how I would paint it (I'm terrible with feathers), and seeing yours, that really makes me sad I didn't get it to try. You did a great job!

• Like 2

Nicely done!  I like the concept and it came through really well in the feathers and the other features. I really like the blues and the lightning in the face as well.

I am still figuring out what I want to do with this one.  actually debating between a wild creature or making it a weapons platform for goblins or some such, maybe even 15mm humans

Either that or I need a small elephant to put infront of it for a capture!

• Like 4

Painting looks awesome, cool lightning, nice blues and the rocks are very interesting too. The model itself sort of looks like he is sitting on a rock with his legs stretched out. Kickstarter pic has it from a different angle and not noticeable. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dan S
      Vandorendra Demon by Reaper Miniatures (02633).

This is a bit of an historical work.  I actually painted this over 10 years ago, and rediscovered it whilst looking through one of my old online galleries.  Being a Reaper mini and somthing I was very proud of at the time, I figured I would upload it here.  It was one of the very last mini's I painted before selling off all my paints and and modelling supplies and quitting the hobby (I got back into it recently as a result of the Covid19 lockdown, and I cant for the life of me imagine what ever possessed me to stop). 

Anyway, I absolutely love this sculpt, as it reminds me of a D&D Marilith and I have a soft spot for iconic D&D beasties.

EDIT:  Edited the upload in accordance with message board rules, unedited version can be found here:  https://www.deviantart.com/daniel-singleton/art/Vandorendra-Demon-Reaper-175059764

• By Lidless Eye
      I've been trying to work on my encounters for Rangers of Shadow Deep.  Here's a bunch of randomness from that work!

Oh, Rats!

We have: a Warhammer Quest rat, a Frostgrave Wizards II Rat Familiar, a Reaper Bones Rat Swarm, a Reaper Bones Rat Ogre, a Spawn Rat from Dark Platypus Studios, a Warhammer Skaven Giant Rat, and a Rat Mama 3D print from Crippled God Foundry.

Oh, Bats!

A Bat Swarm from Reaper Bones.

An Infestation of Spiders:

A Reaper Bones Cavern Spider, a Reaper Bones Spider Swarm, a man-faced spider that may be from Foundry, and a classic Warhammer Quest giant spider.

Flies that are Giant:

One of the more unusual encounters in Rangers of Shadow Deep. I picked these up from the 40k Kill Team: Rogue Trader boxed set before there were official models.
    • By Venun
      I finally got inspiration to do the Bones4 Flail Snail (trasher snail sku 44116).
      1st pic is my inspiration on the body.
      The shell I had no solid plan for, I just went with it. Turned to a wetblend of many different bright colors.

I love it, so excited about it!

Inspiration pic:

I'd love to hear your thoughts on it :) 

• By angelGPD
      Hello everyone, I'm just presenting you my version of Rauthurus! 

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)