Sign in to follow this  
buckyball

Games and gaming

16 hours ago, buckyball said:

When may we submit games for this year's ReaperCon?

buckyball

8 hours ago, rawlkeer said:

Also, how would we do that?

Generally when the class schedule goes live. You'll use Growtix to submit your game. Last year, you needed to be a attendee to submit game requests.

• Like 1

This year all 7 outlaw bands will be playable in the official Dreadmere RPG events so in addition to the previous years six we're premiering a brand spankin' new outlaw band.

Stay tuned!

>>ReaperWolf

• Like 4

The official Dreadmere ReaperCon 2019 RPG events have been submitted, accepted, and posted to GrowTix.

Have at it and remember, seating is limited although I reserve the right to add +1 or +2 on a whim.

>>ReaperWolf

• Like 2

So, so far, I can't register for any games because I can't complete the gamer profile (goes to a dead page) and they've registered me for a sunday ticket I never asked for, and apparently paid for? Like, not even bought the same day as my other one? Not even bought on a day I used Growtix? Do they have a number to call or something?

• Like 1

Question.  if I register for a game, and t hen go back to look at it and notice that it has two entries under Games and Times, does that mean that both are part of one game, or it's being run twice?

if the latter, does gaming registration not warn you if you're registering for a game that has a class during the same time?

• Like 1

Aaand, while i'm asking it, is there a way in Growtix to see a schedule of games you've registered for? I registered for a couple but they don't show up on any of 'my schedules'.

• Like 1

I can't register for any games yet. It says I have to finish my gamer profile, but when I try to do that it says the website has an error and is behaving badly

• Like 1

I was having the same issue (with setting up a gamer profile) up until around 30 minutes ago. As of now, it appears resolved; I was able to register without issue...

• Like 2