• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Doug Sundseth
      Another Bones figure. I'm not entirely sure where the color scheme came from. I just started and it kind of grew. 

This is a very annoying figure to paint. The hat brim is very wide and there's detail under it that is almost impossible to get to. The same is true of the beard. But the semi-random color scheme turned into something way outside what I usually paint, but in a good way.

Bones are great for experiments, because I don't feel like I have to obsess about every detail like I would for a competition piece. And I think my quality is going up as a result.
    • By Tolex Cat
      For a recent D&D session, the DM said he needed skellies so I knocked these out in about 90 mins.

I did go back after the session and fixed a little highlighting but all in all I was pretty happy with how they turned out for a quick paint up. Since bones absorb colors from the minerals around them, I wanted to go less bleached and more unhallowed, greasy, dirty look. So I stuck to the darker bone colors and used the sepia wash. I must have a thing for owlbears since I enjoy painting them and really loved the skeleton. 
    • By Doug Sundseth
      Another Bones figure. I don't paint many non-humanoids, but I liked the way this guy turned out.

• By Nadyanilo
      He's about a year old now, but hey, I have to start with something here! Happily accepting critique (especially on photographing the finished work!)

Happy Painting, y'all!

• By TripleH
      Looking for suggestion on which of the Bones dragons would be a decent match for the Pathfinder Cloud Dragon for use in the next book of the Giantslayer campaign that I'm currently running. I have maybe a month or two before they encounter this bad beast.  He is considered an Adult dragon, size: Huge.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 3 Anonymous, 259 Guests (See full list)