• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adorable! Splendid work on this brute. 

2 hours ago, Brianuk said:

Would happily back a KS entirely dedicated to a flintstones style community in Dreadmere based in employing various turtles, dinos, lizards, and other creatures.

That would be fantastic, though I can tell you from personal experience that you can also craft your own platforms onto dollar-store dinos with popsicle sticks and toothpicks. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Adorable! Splendid work on this brute. 

That would be fantastic, though I can tell you from personal experience that you can also craft your own platforms onto dollar-store dinos with popsicle sticks and toothpicks. 

Will give it a go potentially with the triceratops that I got on the KS. Although still holding out for a car with stone wheels and holes in the floor... 

• Like 4

Looking good! might I advice to put a big black pupil in the turtle eyes though?

it's the only thing on this guy that's throwing me off. I did a quick google search for ye, and these mighty beasts have quite huge pupils.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor turtle eyes

Could also opt for another cool one found in the wilds, which is abit more difficult however:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor turtle eyesAfbeeldingsresultaat voor turtle eyes

Edited by Venun
Fat fingers
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1