Darcstaar

77094 Trista, the White Wolf by Patrick Keith

I think the make-up works. The blush and the lipstick look really good and the eye shadow is a really clever way to bring that green into the upper part of the model.  The NMM really turned out as well.  The blending on the pauldron in particular turned out really impressive.  The weathering is the only part that seems to still be missing something to me.  Maybe a thin black/dark brown line across the top of the weathering lines could give it some depth in future attempts.  She turned out really great though.

• Like 1

Thanks for the thoughts.  I was going more for cracks or scratches than cuts or gouges, if that makes sense.  I appreciate your comments.

Her make up is awesome!

She looks very much alive because of it.

You've done a great job.

The only minor thing, if her leather stuff is weathered that means she has been wandering/fighting/using it a lot without much chance of maintenance.

In my opinion that should also apply to her shield and armor, meaning there should be a litlle wear and tear then or maybe even dirt/blood.

But this is nitpicking, and she looks great!

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Her make up is awesome!

She looks very much alive because of it.

You've done a great job.

The only minor thing, if her leather stuff is weathered that means she has been wandering/fighting/using it a lot without much chance of maintenance.

In my opinion that should also apply to her shield and armor, meaning there should be a litlle wear and tear then or maybe even dirt/blood.

But this is nitpicking, and she looks great!

Thank you.

I agree about the armor needing some weathering too.  After getting it to this point I just couldn’t force myself to muck it up.

• Like 3

Just now, Darcstaar said:

Thank you.

I agree about the armor needing some weathering too.  After getting it to this point I just couldn’t force myself to muck it up.

Totally understandable since it looks great!