Sign in to follow this  
boldfont

Djinn bones 4

She looks lovely.

Can't wait to get my replacement ( mine missed the lamp and a small part of the cloud).

• Like 1

"But wait THERE"S MORE! Wish now, and get a curse with every ill-considered wish absolutely FREE!"

Lovely blending and splendid work on the flowers and face. 

• Haha 3

On 5/25/2019 at 5:54 AM, Glitterwolf said:

She looks lovely.

Can't wait to get my replacement ( mine missed the lamp and a small part of the cloud).

That sucks. Reaper is so good about customer service though. 

On 5/25/2019 at 2:38 PM, Citrine said:

Beautiful colors and I love the transition!

Airbrush for the win!

On 5/28/2019 at 9:12 AM, Iridil said:

Impressive speed paint - skin and eyes, the cloud transition - lovely!

Its the prep work I was really lazy on. You can see that nasty flashing on the cloud I didn’t bother to scrape off. I also didn’t fill a big gap at her arm. By the time I realized she was going to turn out nice it was too late to clean her up and give her the attention she deserves. 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this