Sign in to follow this  
Brianuk

Bones 4 creatures dire boar, dire sloth, giant snake, six legged wold

Enjoyed painting these but can't say I applied any great magic or too much time to them. They were all really quick to complete, working up from coloured primer with washes then bone or cream or pink for details. 

20190525_094331.jpg

20190525_094325.jpg

20190525_094104.jpg

20190525_095651.jpg

20190521_155102.jpg

20190521_155059.jpg

20190525_094044.jpg

• Like 19

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormbreach
      Here is the snake man warrior I finished a few weeks back.  I was having issues with the yellow belly since the paint was very chalky but I did what I could.  I am happy with the shading and tiny reflection on the gem on his bracer, it was my first time doing that, even though it's basically invisible from 3 feet away.  Let me know what you think!

• By Pingo
      https://siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/news/still-snarling-after-40000-years-a-giant-pleistocene-wolf-discovered-in-yakutia/

The intact head of a gigantic wolf has been discovered in Siberian permafrost. The head is 40cm long, as large as a modern donkey’s head (fully half the body length of a modern wolf!)

• By eldamir
      If I'm going to do a Bones IV figure, why not start with this big fella..

Going to go for a classic Hooded Cobra look on the upper half and stone on the lower ..

Will be using this picture for a reference..

Since I'm terrible at remembering to take pictures, I've already done:
       - Brown Liner all over
       - Stone Wash on the lower half
       - Stormy Grey dry brush on the lower
       - Misty Grey dry brush on the lower
       - Sepia Liner on the top
       - Griffon Tan on the top

The stonework looks decent for now,  but haven't tried for pseudo-realism on this scale before (pun definitely intended :D )
    • By Generic Fighter
      So, I've been a participant in an exchange type thing on Twitter for quite a while now. It is known as "The Box of Many Things" and is a low cost to no cost geeky, nerdy Secret Santa type exchange that takes place every other month. this is for my April Thinger. We use the term "Thinger" to describe those who are in the exchange, specifically the person you are sending to or are receiving from, which are rarely the same person. They even have international group for those outside of the states, too. Art is a common thing to send as it is very low cost to make and usually low cost to mail too! So behold my badly repainted D&D Minis!

So, my Thinger plays two PCs, a Druid and and a Dryad Warlock and I was going to try to paint a mini for one of those but ran into a roadblock. I couldn't find a mini for either of them! Also, they are an excellent artist and provided ARTWORK of their PCs for reference! I wouldn't be able to do justice for them at all! So I dug through the 4 pages of info they gave to find something I could paint successfully and not take far too long to do so! And I found that The Druid likes to become a Dire Wolf a lot and the Dryad has a Winged Cat for a Familiar so i got to work! Here they are!

Hope you enjoyed them!

GF
    • By Pochi
      The Bones Giant Cobra. I saw a lot of neat ones painted with stripes and different patterns but decided to go simple with mine. I did drybrush highlights with some bronze and copper to give him a little shimmer and he looks really good on the table. My players are worried because they fought a giant snake last session (I didn't have him painted) so they are worried there is another one coming. You never know!

• Who's Online   28 Members, 4 Anonymous, 82 Guests (See full list)