• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Werewolvians
      Strike first, strike hard, no mercy. 

• By Maledrakh
      Still plonking away at the Bones 4 Core Set, Here is the Dire Boar from the "Dire Consequences" subset.

Pumbaa or Piglet. You decide.

Drybrushed from a black undercoat. Greys on the bottom part, browns on the top. Oink oink.

"I want the funeral feast to be the biggest the kingdom ever saw, and I want everyone to taste the boar that got me."
      -King Robert Baratheon
      George RR Martin, A Game of Thrones

#56, Dire Boar
      from the Dire Consequences subset
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      unknown sculptor
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      60x35mm 3Dprinted base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.
    • By Shadespyre
      Dire Wolves are the tradition pets for AD&D Hill Giants, so I bought this fine fellow to replace the smilodon that came with my Hill Giant Hunter.

I always use reference pictures when painting real creatures, and this looks a bit like a real black wolf, so I'm quite happy. There are a lot more colours and steps in this chaps fur than on any of the accompanying giants, though I don't know if it shows.

The joy of Bonesium means that I could easily cut off his base and glue him directly to this piece of actual granite. I recommend doing this before ANY paint is applied to either surface, to get the best bond. Else you often pull the paint off the rock and have to re-glue it, in my experience.

• By Crissair
      So finally got the courage to post some minis that I have finished over the last few months. Here are some of the Yuan-Ti Nagendra metal minis I have always really liked. I have the archer and halberd still to paint up that I have from my most recent order, but am taking a break from the scaly creatures for a bit. I know I need to work on my highlighting but any other feedback is welcome. 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Winter Wolf in the tropics...

Kev!
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)