Sign in to follow this  
Brianuk

Bones 4 creatures dire boar, dire sloth, giant snake, six legged wold

Enjoyed painting these but can't say I applied any great magic or too much time to them. They were all really quick to complete, working up from coloured primer with washes then bone or cream or pink for details. 

20190525_094331.jpg

20190525_094325.jpg

20190525_094104.jpg

20190525_095651.jpg

20190521_155102.jpg

20190521_155059.jpg

20190525_094044.jpg

• Like 19

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      Still plonking away at the Bones 4 Core Set, Here is the Dire Boar from the "Dire Consequences" subset.

Pumbaa or Piglet. You decide.

Drybrushed from a black undercoat. Greys on the bottom part, browns on the top. Oink oink.

"I want the funeral feast to be the biggest the kingdom ever saw, and I want everyone to taste the boar that got me."
      -King Robert Baratheon
      George RR Martin, A Game of Thrones

#56, Dire Boar
      from the Dire Consequences subset
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      unknown sculptor
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      60x35mm 3Dprinted base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.
    • By Shadespyre
      Dire Wolves are the tradition pets for AD&D Hill Giants, so I bought this fine fellow to replace the smilodon that came with my Hill Giant Hunter.

I always use reference pictures when painting real creatures, and this looks a bit like a real black wolf, so I'm quite happy. There are a lot more colours and steps in this chaps fur than on any of the accompanying giants, though I don't know if it shows.

The joy of Bonesium means that I could easily cut off his base and glue him directly to this piece of actual granite. I recommend doing this before ANY paint is applied to either surface, to get the best bond. Else you often pull the paint off the rock and have to re-glue it, in my experience.

• By Crissair
      So finally got the courage to post some minis that I have finished over the last few months. Here are some of the Yuan-Ti Nagendra metal minis I have always really liked. I have the archer and halberd still to paint up that I have from my most recent order, but am taking a break from the scaly creatures for a bit. I know I need to work on my highlighting but any other feedback is welcome. 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Winter Wolf in the tropics...

Kev!
    • By Asoares
      Everyone was so nice when I posted my hellhounds so I feel confident enough to post this guy.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)