Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Design by Heroes Infinite
Printed on my Elegoo Mars.
Senliah the Seductress part of my Shifting Sands Project
The Sultan leaned back in his cushions, the room was almost dark, suddenly the fires lit up and the music started.
Senliah stepped forth from the shadows and started her dance.
He was enthralled, her moves, those curves, and the thrill of the danger while she danced with that large venomous serpent!
Such a show!
Aaaahhh his friends would be delighted to see her at the banquet he would host next week.
Senliah had agreed to perform for him alone tonight to give him a taste of what they could expect.
The Sultan couldn't keep his eyes from her, such grace such beauty and yet a hint of danger.
Of course there were those who couldn't cope with her being so populair.
Some even talked behind her back, spreading rumours that she danced in the forbidden Temple of Apophis!
Rubbish! The Sultan thought, if anyone was caught spreading such gossip he would have that person beheaded, how dared they speak of such an innocent girl like that!
3rd animal done this weekend, but feeling good making some good progress. Still trying my best to commit to getting a few done every weekend.
* I watched another Dr. Faust painting video (the dude is my hero) and gathered some thoughts on how I wanted to approach this wolf. Browns, tans, and a pink little tail.
* The two tones of Rust (Dark and Light) blended well across the two fur areas. Bringing up the highlights from there was much easier using family of colors.
* Being VERY gentle with drybrushing and not rushing it, like I have in the past. Thanks to much feedback I took a different approach on this and feel like it improved the outcome.
* I deepened some of the areas with Agrax Earthshade, but it didn't come out with as much definition as I wanted, so I swapped out for a glaze of German Black/Brown and it helped them a lot. Win.
* Tusks look great, but took me about 5 different layers to get there.
* So...I clearly rushed my cleaning on this one and I kept finding more and more little mold lines. It was making me crazy. Shame on me!
* The mouth isn't as clean as it should be. The coloration could be a brighter pink or something.
* The exposed bone on the head the more I look at it, the less I like it. Not sure how I can improve this, though. Thoughts?
* Eyes, much like the bunnies were just black. Needs something else to help it pop.
* Is the pink tail weird?
* On the tail portion, I did laugh to myself making the nutsack stand out, but whoever made this model made that detail. I laughed, but it needed to be done. Sorry not sorry.
It took about an hour and a half, so I'm pretty happy with speed on this one. Next up - basing. Love the feedback if you've got any.
EPIC Miniatures - Dungeon Explorer with Whip
EPIC Miniatures - Wolf Sled
Printed on Elegoo Mars with Elegoo Grey Resin.
Snow and Ice:
AK Interactive Ice Sparkles
Vallejo Still Water.
Lance Bucklesworth on an arctic adventure!
What will he find when reaches the far North?
He raised these wolves himself to pull his sled and protect him, will it be enough against the creatures roaming the frozen wastes?
As he passes the last barren trees heading to the ever frozen plains he's got only one thing on his mind.
To find the remnants of a lost civilization and retrieve the priceless artifacts they left behind.
I'm a huge Okami fan. I've played the game end to end 5 times and I have it in progress a 6th time. I took Reaper Mini's Spirit Wolf and painted it like the white wolf, Amaterasu. Then I sculpted its iconic, flaming reflector out of green stuff and attached it to its back also with green stuff. Enjoy!
Who's Online 11 Members, 2 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)