Sign in to follow this  
Brianuk

Bones 4 wyvern

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Skrill
      Hi everyone,

Here is my vignette featuring the Blacksting Wyvern hunting down a 500MD helicopter.

This is a little project I had fun with recently.
      i painted the Blacksting Wyvern from Bones a bit more than a year back and was quite happy with it collecting dust on my shelf (original post: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/86236-blacksting-wyvern-speed-paint).
      Then, I stumbled across a 1/48 helicopter model I had almost forgotten about. 1/48th scale does fit nicely with 28mm heroic scale.

The creatives juice started flowing and I decided to make a surprise encounter between the modern warfare machine and the legendary beast.

I experimented as well with epoxy resin + food coloring for water, tree bark (for rocks), a couple of random 3D-printed broken statues/rubbles and toilet paper plaster for the terrain. I didn't have a clear acrylic rod for the flight stand, but wooden dowel painted black blends OK.
      I also forgot how much fun it is to build and paint plastic models. It is both similar and very different from miniatures painting.

I'm quite happy with the result even though I could have been neater on a few places and it is a bit big for my light box.
      C&C appreciated

• By Zanderina
      Hello all! I'm working on the blacksting wyvern from bones 4, as you can see from the title. Getting ready to start base coating some color in and noticed an area I'm not sure if it is supposed to be anatomically correct or not filled In from when made. No it does not sit on anything either that they would plug into.
      Any thoughts would be appreciated! 

Happy painting and  stay safe! 
      -Z

• By Maledrakh
      #81: The Wyvern

I always thought this one has a strange pose. I think mostly this is because of the tilt of the neck and head.
      60mm base.

A massive crocodile and a smallish (?) wyvern.

#81 Wyvern
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      unknown sculptor (look like Julie Guthrie?)
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.

• By MoebiusStrip
      The two minis from the bones IV core set just look like they want to battle, so I made them ;)

Griffin, Wyvern ... Bones IV core set
      Hiding Halfling ... TTCombat
      Hill ... XPS

• By BananeDC
      The big wyvern from Bones 4. Enjoy !

• Who's Online   13 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)