Sign in to follow this  
Citrine

Citrine paints Earth Elementals

Just a quick speed paint to boost my painted numbers.  These where painted back in March.

The are all pumped up to pound some adventures.  I do find it funny the similar stance for being created by 3 different manufacturers.

1533229742_EarthElementals.thumb.JPG.b6d08281d2491787b1453d79c8ee3ed9.JPG

Castle Creations BP-15 Earth Elemental:

727503242_CastleCreationsBP-15EarthElemental2.JPG.d9f2b077e7b052123e4e04e791a0dc57.JPG

1898264432_CastleCreationsBP-15EarthElemental1.JPG.51dc9e7e1b75048400e014feaeafad04.JPG

Bomshell Miniatures 60028 Roknak, Earth Elemental:

1475560070_Bombshell60028RoknakEarthElemental2.JPG.6eb2c59b2ffa6d8f7dee7bba9fc399ae.JPG

606564554_Bombshell60028RoknakEarthElemental1.JPG.4a4dc95fe864a109d4c015d8f958ed44.JPG

Frostgrave FGV306 Stone Construct:

415342540_FrostgraveFGV306StoneConstruct2.JPG.48d1a56415caa52f7f239a34cfb8bdfa.JPG

1095805047_FrostgraveFGV306StoneConstruct1.JPG.06fa15e099edb25e6fa170a90c675249.JPG

• Like 16

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EvilJames
      I'm fairly happy with these two, especially how the bases turned out. Other than that, I'm still working on consistent lighting and how top make the picture look good on both the phone and on a monitor. Also I may need to get some sort of air purifier, because the amount of dust that forms and how ridiculously quick it appears, is well... ridiculous!
    • By EvilJames
      Thank you @malefactus for recommending this guy to me so very long ago. He was absolutely perfect for my needs. Now it's just to bad I can't get a game in. 

Hmmm. his one eye looks a bit weird up close. Oh well, on the table he just looks confused. 

I'll need to look up who made him again in a bit, so I can put that info in the title.
    • By Rigel
      I don't know precisely how the deal went down, but Bombshell's Neirans from their Counterblast line are pretty much Reaper Andromedans with a bit more height and bulk. (They also have some cycloptic Illyrians much like Sparg and one of the Alien Exotic Dancers.) This is one such, along with various colleagues we have seen before: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91106-spacefuture-empress-messalina-iv-of-the-andromedans-and-vizier-as-zeta-reticulans/

Her Athame-Glaive demonstrates her ritual authority as General and Commander of the Empress's Fleet. (Before all this pandemic unpleasantness hit my home state, I visited New Mexico for a family vacation, and you BET I picked up some tabletop-scale flying saucers in Roswell.)

With a member of the Technician Caste: 

Making demands of the Chief Scientician: 
      "We need more SPEED, laboratory beetle! 3.2 c is simply not enough to take those witless Earthlings down before they can activate a counteroffensive!"
      "Feh! Cartilage-brained savage, there is only so far you can bend space before it starts bending back! Our wotta-metal hulls can withstand only so much hypergeometric translocation before giving way!"
      "THEN MAKE THEM STRONGER!"

Giving the Grand Vizier a piece of her mind (she's not the best at subtle intrigue, preferring to cut right to the point, or the throat, either way)

"So, scheming remipede, my underlings tell me that the platinum requisitioned for their catalytic cannon has been rerouted to the Citadel of Nobles."
      "A most unfortunate happenstance, War-Leader. Bureaucracy will err; I shall have the Commissariat ritually castigated."

"It was specifically rerouted to a guild of pleasure-barge manufacturers."
      "The less civic-minded among the nobility are known for their excess. Would that there were some way to curb their indulgences; I, your humble servant and that of Empire, have tried time and again to..."
      "The guild is under contract to build YOU a Sybaric Yacht!!"

"One must have some way to relax after the rigors of serving both Her Incomparable Majesty and the people, War-Leader; a very reasonable perquisite. It would be invidious to suggest otherwise. Now, to the point of this interlocution, if there is one?"
      "You always choose your words so carefully, Vizier. I'm so glad you chose 'point' right now."

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      So I was just about to check out my first Star Wars Legion game night at the lfgs when the whole apocalypse thing happened, so rather than painting my Imperials, I've been focusing on  getting my rebel scum assembled so that wife (who is "mostly" interested in playing) and I can learn to play here at home. With that complete I now need to get some more Imperials finished so we can actually play, since I'm not attaching bases to the Imperials until they are painted.
      As my wife actually agreed to play this weekend, that meant I needed a commander quick!  So I pulled up the FFG guide online to paint Vader and knocked out a decent tabletop in a couple of hours.

Good enough and he already squeaked on a victory yesterday in our first game (he had one wound left).
      Now back to painting white armor to get more troopers ready.....sigh.

• By Citrine
      This is the Reaper Bones Dire Bear (SKU 77494).  This was another test of contrast paint, this time over a base of skin color.  I think it turned out pretty good, and it was fast, which is always a plus when trying to conquer the mini mountain.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 2 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)