03060_w_1.jpg

03150_G.jpg

03718_p_1.jpg

deadlady1.jpg

DSCN0785.JPG.d6c56767f60403caa508c5d2ec7a7d7e.JPG

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 3

Ranked-choice voting: 

1) Vampire lady with the chalice and gargoyle. She looks like a Gothic mansion-owner and comes with extra set pieces. 

2) Lady with skull at the bottom. Dynamic figure.

3) Tia de los Muertos.

• Thanks 1

The second lady (with horned helmet and bird on arm).

• Thanks 1

I like most of them, but the first and last are edging out the others.

• Thanks 1

Do you have the old RAFM 3888 Queen of the Damned?  She's old-school 25mm, but definitely fits the theme.

(She was always one of my favorites - how often do you see a woman with a horde of undead  climbing out from under her floor-length hair, y'know?)

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 3

Thank you people.

There is still time to vote still I didn't have time to paint yet.

One problem though, the resin lady? I'm missing one arm..I can't find it.

Maybe I need to replace it with something else.

Hm..let's see where we stand at the moment.

• Vampire Lady Nr. 1 ( top pic)                                                - 2 votes
  • Kierra Darkdreamer ( lady with bird)                                    - 1 vote
  • Siobhanna ( classic version with chalice and gargoyle)   - 1 vote
  • Ghost Bride                                                                               - 2 votes
  • Lady Death ( Freebooter)                                                       -  3 votes ( one as third choice)
  • Resin Vampire with Skull                                                       -  1 vote ( as second choice) Alas she misses an arm. I need to see if I can fis that.
  • Siobhanna ( new version with bat)                                      -  1 vote

@Mad Jack I do not have her, I know about her and she looks awesome, but I haven't got her.

• Like 1

I'd like to vote for Lady Death please. I've never seen that mini before and I now find myself desperately needing it ::o:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

I'd like to vote for Lady Death please. I've never seen that mini before and I now find myself desperately needing it ::o:

She's out of production so you need to search on Evilbay.

Freebooter is from Werner Klocke, very nice minis.

So..Lady Death is in the lead with 4 votes ( one of which is a third choice).

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

She's out of production so you need to search on Evilbay.

Unfortunately that happens a lot with his stuff.  He does some real pretty minis and then it is gone. 

Edited by snitchythedog
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now