Reaper Ron

ReaperCon: Reaper U Class Schedule

3 minutes ago, klarg1 said:

Thursday's photography class with @Doug Sundseth sold out before I could get to it, so I'll just corner him at the convention, and ask for tips instead. :devil:

Remember we hold back two tickets to purchase at ReaperCon...so you still have a chance to get a seat in that class. Those extra two tickets will go on sale online the night before the class.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, klarg1 said:

Thursday's photography class with @Doug Sundseth sold out before I could get to it, so I'll just corner him at the convention, and ask for tips instead. :devil:

Ive totally done this before speaking of I need to track down someone I can bug about OSL adnd NMM all the other classes I got made it to where I couldn't take any involving those

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ReaperAHawk said:

Remember we hold back two tickets to purchase at ReaperCon...so you still have a chance to get a seat in that class. Those extra two tickets will go on sale online the night before the class.

Would it be cheating to ask what time the night before?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

I wanna say it was at midnight but don't quote me

Yes, last year was 11:59pm...but not sure Ron and I want to stay up that late every night to toggle on these 2 seats per each class every night during the Con...that also means every attendee at the Con would need to be up past midnight to get these classes added as well. Not ideal. A new time hasn't been decided yet, but we will make announcements for whatever time it is. Thanks.

Edited by ReaperAHawk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3