• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Dungeon Dwellers 07031, Giant Rat sculpted by Julie Guthrie. The base is 25mm. Is that model already oop? (Should be released in bones USA this year).

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone! I completed Dorella last September and just found some time last week to paint and add her pet next to her. Here's Dorella Kreeg and her Giant Rat familiar named "It Tickles". She's a sorcerer in The Hook Mountain Massacre Written by Nicolas Logue, the third chapter in the Rise of the Runelords adventure path published in 2007 for Pathfinder.

60027, Dorella Kreeg the Ogre Shaman was sculpted by David Summers and the 07031, Giant Rats (familiar) were sculpted by Julie Guthrie. There is a magnet under the rat that has no base so it can stay securely on Dorella's base or be removed when the other model is used individually on its 25mm base.

• By Metalchaos
      Some more ghouly chill down your spine, this is the stuff of nightmare. These are 77720, Ghouls and Ghast sculpted by Julie Guthrie and Bob Ridolfi.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all you Reaperloogans!

So this one I finished a few nights ago is Valania the Sorceress.  I'm not sure who sculpted her, but I really did enjoy painting her.  She's one of the newer Partha figures, I think after they became Iron Wind, and she's got a tab base, not an integrated base.  She's also a bit larger, not the 25 mm of old. She's actually around the size of a Reaper figure.

So for her skin I tried something a little different, I started out with Blushing Rose, because I wanted to have her be a little ruddy and pinkish. 
      Hopefully she turned out okay!

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening Reaperhoochagans!

So I've already done a set of these, but was asked to do another one with another different color scheme, so here is round two of the Tom Meier Thunderbolt Mountain fairies:

and here they are together:

This time I was asked to do some different and darker skin tones, so did some tones using Dusky Skin, Terran Khaki, Redstone, Dark Skin Highlights

So anyhoos, hope you all enjoy!

EDIT:  adding a link to the original set of fairies:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/94511-thunderbolt-mountainral-partha-legacy-ballerina-fairies-by-tom-meier/#comment-1995386