Buglips and SisterMary present ... German Infantry

On 6/2/2019 at 3:14 PM, buglips*the*goblin said:

I've got a whole platoon in a box still to go.  And if Frontline Games brings Bolt Action product to Reapercon again, I might come home with enough germans to last me for years.  :lol:

Warlord Games is supposed to have a booth at RepaerCon this year.  I was hoping to show up and help man it and run demos, but scheduling conflicts are preventing that.  :(  You should be able to get demos of Blood Red Skies, Cruel Seas, Strontium Dog and possibly the new Judge Dredd game as well.  If you want to try Bolt Action or Gates of Antares, let me know and I'll pass the word along.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Mckenna35 said:

Warlord Games is supposed to have a booth at RepaerCon this year.  I was hoping to show up and help man it and run demos, but scheduling conflicts are preventing that.  :(  You should be able to get demos of Blood Red Skies, Cruel Seas, Strontium Dog and possibly the new Judge Dredd game as well.  If you want to try Bolt Action or Gates of Antares, let me know and I'll pass the word along.

They are!? As far as I know no one from Warlord Games has tried to contact Reaper about booth space at Reaper Con. Please have your Contact reach out to me right away as booths have gone up for sale. I’ll send a PM with my Reaper email which is also on the vendor page of the Reaper Con website.

12 hours ago, Heisler said:

They are!? As far as I know no one from Warlord Games has tried to contact Reaper about booth space at Reaper Con. Please have your Contact reach out to me right away as booths have gone up for sale. I’ll send a PM with my Reaper email which is also on the vendor page of the Reaper Con website.

Ed talked to them at AdeptiCon and I know they were planning on it.  Passed your information on to the man with the plan.

On 6/4/2019 at 4:33 AM, Corsair said:

@SisterMaryNapalm Tigers are burning, is a very good read. He lays out the events leading up and then his explanations and descriptions are excellent.

Okay. Sounds good. If I can lay my hand on it somewhere in Germany, I'll definitively will check it out.

8 minutes ago, vhaidra said:

Yep they all look great, congrats to you both. I especially like the camo pattern which turned out fantastic at both groups. Indeed SisterMaryNapalm has made the better bases of course, looks great with the snow.

Dankööö, liebe vhaidra. To be honest: I give buglips the credit of having like 30 or so Americans on the table which he wants to base the same way. So he didn't fully finish his Germans. If he does that in one go, it's perfectly fine for me :-D

But thank you! I am also pretty happy (and a bit surprised) how good the bases turned out in the end.

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm
  • Like 2