Artemis 2.0 By Kev White

paintybeard

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but I don't believe much of anything they are putting out.  I specifically was told, nearly four months ago, that my minis were packaged and  to be placed in the mail that week.  I certainly hope that we aren't getting another "...the check is in the mail..." update; we've gotten those before.

They have also made a major post on their Facebook page, citing all of the problems with mail out of the UK.  Sorry, but I order from the UK frequently and, although delivery may be a couple of days slower, there has been no problem with getting my orders.

But, as others, I continue to hope.

• Sad 4

Another eight days ... nothing.  No update to their Facebook page since May 5.  In spite of multiple requests from backers for shipping confirmation, no update on actual shipping. 

However this turns out, I nominate Kev White for the worst KS communicator I've experienced.

Edited by Highlander

• Members
4 hours ago, Highlander said:

Another eight days ... nothing.  No update to their Facebook page since May 5.  In spite of multiple requests from backers for shipping confirmation, no update on actual shipping. 

However this turns out, I nominate Kev White for the worst KS communicator I've experienced.

Can I introduce you to Jody siegel?  

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SamuraiJack said:

Can I introduce you to Jody siegel?  

Hey,  it's only been about 7 years.  And at least a year since he last said anything.  He's still not admitting it's done though......

I stand corrected.  The last official update was October 2017. The last time he commented was over a year ago.  And yet, he was last signed in to kickstarter earlier this month. 

Edited by Dan d'Lyon