Cyradis

Moonlit Halfling Archer - broccoli pics

7 hours ago, Warlady said:

Beautiful job on his cloak, and I love his name!

Player's choice on the name. He went with a very classic halfling one. 

• Like 1

It was pretty cool to see how far I could push the highlighting on the black, and still maintain "black". A few points got all the way to Ghost White. The base coat was Kimera Carbon Black, but then almost all was over-printed with Reaper Black Indigo (oh my god they need to make that a non-limited color it is THE BEST). Then highlight up with mixes of the indigo and ghost white, keeping it narrow and "above". The tunic was Despair Green by S75 (seemed appropriate for a fella who just lost an eye, heh), shaded with the indigo, highlighted with ghost white. 

• Like 2

Oh my god he is sooo tiny. Great job, especially at the cloak. Fantastic highlighting there and smooth blendings. Love it!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vhaidra said:

Oh my god he is sooo tiny. Great job, especially at the cloak. Fantastic highlighting there and smooth blendings. Love it!!!

47 minutes ago, Metalchaos said:

I came for the broccoli, and liked for the very cool highlight on the cloak. :poke:

Thanks! Sorry about no actual broccoli. Next time I'll nom some veggies in the background, okay? :bday: This was a pretty fun project for practicing painting black! Not so scary anymore now that I know I can highlight up to white and it still reads "black"! 

• Like 1