So one of my local gaming stores is closing. It was the only store in the area that carried Reaper so I went in to pick up paint at 15% off during the going out of business sale. I managed to pick up 18 colors I didn't have, so it's a sad day that I am losing my only local source of Reaper but I was able to fill out my paints. When I got home I started adding my new colors to my paint app on my phone I found 7 colors that I couldn't add (9313, 9314, 9315, 9316, 9317, 9318, 9322). So when I went to add them manually I came to the Reaper Site to get an idea as to what the color they were to get my app as close as possible, however, I can't find any information on these colors on the site. It jumps from 9312 to 9401. 

Could someone explain why there isn't a listing of these paints. I am not upset, seems like I got some colors that I wouldn't otherwise have, just curious. 

09313 - 09324 are the new colors from the  Bones 4 Kickstarter.  They haven't officially been added for retail sale yet, which is probably why your paint app doesn't have them in its database. 

• Like 3

Looks like I got a a preview then. Not sure why they were for sale at my local gaming store. Must have gotten an early release batch.