Sign in to follow this  
Brianuk

Dreadmere fish seller and fisherman

Here are two of the NPCs From the Dreadmere expansion. Have painted the boat as well (brown, not much to see) and am painting the giant carp. All done working up from a leather brown primer, Army Painter strong tone wash, then cream primer for light coloured areas and skin. Then I did the base coat and finished off with a mid brown wash from Army Painter. 

20190604_201319.jpg

20190604_201321.jpg

• Like 22

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 

Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.

Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor

• By Inarah
      Messed around with painting the last couple weeks. These are Bones villagers from one of the recent KS.  Tried some new color combos, and using the Pathfinder paints for the first time.  Was having trouble getting good coverage with a lot of the paints, I ended up needing multiple coats (at least 4 on that brown coat) and going over them with washes and Contrast paints.  Good enough for tabletop, IMO. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Remus Raducan, part of the Blood Wolf faction in Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Struggled to find this guy that interesting to paint, and as a result he ended up a bit lacklustre.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Mary Jo, a member of the River Widows faction from Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, and as a bonus she turned out pretty decent too!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Disciple of Sakura
      Painted up the cart from Reaper's Bones 4 Dreadmere expansion, and did some modifications to it. First, I installed magnets into three base and the crate and barrel so they wouldn't fall off, and then created a bunch of cabbages because I'm a huge Avatar fan. But then, I needed a cabbage salesman, and so I did some modifications to a Bones 4 villager (head swap, added hat, modified the hand, etc) and painted him as a close approximation. Finally, just for fun, I threw in the halfling Kineticist that I painted up in Aang's colors a year or so ago...

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)