• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MagicBrew
      “Is that a troll over there?”

“Oi, so, as I were sayin’, it’s like we’re the blokes doin’ all the fighting and whatnot, but they’re makin’ a lot more coin and owning all the land, see? It’s not fair, and I were sayin’ just th’other day to Mikey that we should—“

ROOOOOOOOOOOOAR

“Uhoh.”
    • By Lidless Eye
      Next up to bat, a selection of the denizens of Dreadmere, from Reaper Miniatures: Bones 4

• By Inarah
      Couple of quick paint jobs here.  The giants worms came from the Dreadmere expansion in KS4.  I don't know product numbers yet.   I used them to test some Citadel Contrast paint.  Started with white spray primer and it took 3 coats to get complete coverage.  Glad I wasn't trying to do any kind of detail work on them.   They are posed with a 3d printed fire pit my husband made for me.  

• By Erifnogard
      I decided to paint my ‘Crimson Herald’ as more ‘King in Yellow’. First figure I’ve painted in a while but I’ve been meaning to try this color scheme on him since I picked him up. 

• By Brianuk
      I think I have got the right mini name. He or she is from Fan Favourites. Painted simply, Scale 75 black metal, then a wash, then drybrush with Army Painter rough iron/rust colour. Tried to do a water effect on the base, layers of gloss mod podge with green ink and bits of wood from a log bag in the middle. 

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 116 Guests (See full list)