Sign in to follow this  
Brianuk

Bones 4 crocodiles

Nice!!

Is the actual crocodile mini (bottom pic) able to be put together with the mouth opened or closed?

Or does it only work with the mouth open?

Thanks.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Brother Jim said:

Nice!!

Is the actual crocodile mini (bottom pic) able to be put together with the mouth opened or closed?

Or does it only work with the mouth open?

Thanks.

It's mouth is fixed in the open position. 

Nice work. Glad I got this one out of the Kickstarter, I'll have need for a nice gator mini for Saltmarsh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      Sobek was a complex crocodile god of the ancient Egyptians. He was god of fertility, wild sexytimes and strength, and also a protector against the ravages of the river Nile and its inhabitants.

The khopesh was a kind of ancient Egyptian sword evolved from a battle axe. The one on this sculpt is a little thicker and more swordlike than most of the ones I've seen, which makes it sturdier on a miniatures scale.

The figure is Reaper's 14381, Nefsokar Devourer of Ammat, sculpt by Bob Ridolfi. I didn't make a WIP thread.

I was halfway done with him before I realized that he was supposed to be a stone statue with cracks and chips in the stone. Maybe another time I will paint a version of him like that, but in this case I overlooked the texture and painted him with fairly realistic crocodile and corroded bronze colors.

And because I like to play around with photography and backgrounds:

• By aku-chan
      Yet another new thread!

(At some point I really should think about starting a blog, or whatever the cool kids do these days, instead of cluttering up the forum with my stuff.)

While it's possibly a banning offence, I've gotta admit I don't particularly care for Sophie or her various minis, but this one really leapt out at me.

I may have made things extra hard for myself by fully assembling everything, but she has little, dainty feet so I was never going to be able to pin her to a cork.

Started with her skin (1:1 Rosy Skin/Beastly Brown > Flesh Wash > 1:1 Rosy Skin/Beastly Brown > 1:1:1 Rosy Skin/Light Skin/Beastly Brown), I was trying to give her a tan, but I don't think it's as simple as adding brown to the skin colour, however the colour I did end up with is rather nice.
      It's hard to see, but she also has (slightly googly) eyes, lip and eye makeup (1:1:1:2 Rosy Skin/Light Skin/Beastly Brown/Hexed Lichen) and eyebrows (Scarlett Red), I also basecoated her hair while I had the Scarlett Red out.
    • By jonaas33
      Finally got around to painting this awesome fig today.  I was torn between painting it like a lava monster or a blue/green chameleon.  I am running an adventure next weekend that takes place deep inside a mountain, so I decided on the lava lizard style so I have a little something extra to throw at the party if they are having too easy of a time.  I am definitely going to snag another one of these to paint with bright greens and blues at some point though.  I think I will also go over the feathers on the head along with the arm hair later this week to brighten them up a little.  I wanted those parts to be the biggest feature, so I want them to look blazing hot.  Critiques and advice are always welcome, thank you in advance!

• By wickedshifty
      This guy was so fun! 
      Mmmmm...and my uploader is broken. Sorry...I’ll try again later...
    • By Pochi
      This is Reaper's Dire Crocodile. I looked up pictures of Nile crocodiles and used those as a basis for his paint job. He has a lot of detail and was fun to paint. I just need to find/make an appropriate base for him.

• Who's Online   35 Members, 5 Anonymous, 94 Guests (See full list)