I'mHere

Bones 4 First Living Statue (Amazon) NSFW

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first post!

Also, good job on the statue!  Nice marble effect.

As far far as I know the statues don’t have an official stock code yet.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first post!

Also, good job on the statue!  Nice marble effect.

As far far as I know the statues don’t have an official stock code yet.

Thank you Chris!

Roger that on the stock code. Appreciate the info.

• Like 1

Nice job.

Since you are new here, I have to inform you that nudes are not permissible on the forums.  You can self-censor the pics yourself and repost them.  But if a mod sees this they will remove it.  

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Nice job.

Since you are new here, I have to inform you that nudes are not permissible on the forums.  You can self-censor the pics yourself and repost them.  But if a mod sees this they will remove it.  

Oh, thank you very much for the heads up! I didn't think to check the rules first about nsfw content as I assumed it being a Reaper model things would be okay. 

Thank you for calling my attention to this. I'm certainly interested in honoring the guidelines of the community. 

EDIT:

After giving the guidelines post a quick read through, it looks like even censoring the pictures myself is NOT okay as per the mod's post. The recommendation is to provide warning and then link to an external site. I hope I've followed the rules correctly now. 

Edited by I'mHere
Read rules and followed through
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, I'mHere said:

Oh, thank you very much for the heads up! I didn't think to check the rules first about nsfw content as I assumed it being a Reaper model things would be okay. 

I guess I'll leave it up for now and simply let it get taken down when it does. I'm not too familiar with how I'd go about censoring it myself. Simply wanted to share.

I'll make sure to give the rules a thorough read moving forward and won't post any more uncensored material.  Again, thank you for the information. 

First of all, Welcome to the Forum.

Second, good job, I like the marble.

As for the nude minis

You can post them, but not directly.

Post a little warning: Linked for Nudity:

Then:

You need to upload this to a hosting service like Photobucket/Imgur/Postimage.org, then just post the link here.

People will click on the link to see the pics then and that is allowed.

Direct is not allowed.

It would be a shame if your first post got modded, so I would link it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

First of all, Welcome to the Forum.

Second, good job, I like the marble.

As for the nude minis

You can post them, but not directly.

Post a little warning: Linked for Nudity:

Then:

You need to upload this to a hosting service like Photobucket/Imgur/Postimage.org, then just post the link here.

People will click on the link to see the pics then and that is allowed.

Direct is not allowed.

It would be a shame if your first post got modded, so I would link it.

Hey thanks for the clarification! That's what I just read myself and I think I made the proper adjustments. (mightve gone overboard with the warning, but I wrote it before seeing your more low-key example, hahaha!) I had already made up an imgur link for it as I posted somewhere else as well, so this was an easy change. 

I appreciate the compliment on my work as well. : )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, I'mHere said:

Hey thanks for the clarification! That's what I just read myself and I think I made the proper adjustments. (mightve gone overboard with the warning, but I wrote it before seeing your more low-key example, hahaha!) I had already made up an imgur link for it as I posted somewhere else as well, so this was an easy change. 

I appreciate the compliment on my work as well. : )

I hope to see more of your work!!

Stick around and have fun!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, I'mHere said:

After giving the guidelines post a quick read through, it looks like even censoring the pictures myself is NOT okay as per the mod's post. The recommendation is to provide warning and then link to an external site. I hope I've followed the rules correctly now. 

Perfect, thanks.  The rules are in place because the forums are intended to be more family friendly than Reaper's own line of products.  Reaper really wants parents to be able to allow their kids to browse here without worry.

By the way, you did a fantastic job on that painting.  It looks just like the travertine tiles in my bathroom. I love it.

Oh, and before I forget, welcome to the forums.  I hope you find it to your liking and that we get to see more of your work.  If you have any questions or issues just ask.  

Andy

• Like 4

With the amount of warnings to the NSFW-ness I was almost dissapointed to see such a statue-like statue, haha xD

Looks amazing, great marble effects!

• Haha 8

6 hours ago, I'mHere said:

EDIT:

Hmm...They must have changed it.  Guess I better go read it again lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Perfect, thanks.  The rules are in place because the forums are intended to be more family friendly than Reaper's own line of products.  Reaper really wants parents to be able to allow their kids to browse here without worry.

By the way, you did a fantastic job on that painting.  It looks just like the travertine tiles in my bathroom. I love it.

Oh, and before I forget, welcome to the forums.  I hope you find it to your liking and that we get to see more of your work.  If you have any questions or issues just ask.  

Andy

I think that makes complete sense to me, and I'm happy to abide by the rule! Just taking a look around the forums a bit, this seems to be a really special place and having a forum open enough to allow nudity while still creating boundaries to keep the place safe for youth is a pretty meaningful goal in my eyes. : )

Thanks for the compliment and welcome! I'll keep in mind your offer about asking any questions.

6 hours ago, Venun said:

With the amount of warnings to the NSFW-ness I was almost dissapointed to see such a statue-like statue, haha xD

Looks amazing, great marble effects!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that got me laughing pretty good! Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Looks good.  The marbling adds a lot to the figure, though I think the lines are a little heavy for the scale of the piece.  With practice and layering you can develop very fine marbling techniques.