CAV-CON 2019 @ ReaperCon

CAVBOSS

• Reaper User

No photo description available.

Well its time to start planning for CAV-CON 2019 and while we work on updating the web site (www.cav-con.com), I wanted to share with you some of the events we have planned this year!

All CAV-CON 2019 events are FREE, though some may have a limit to the number of participants allowed.

Paid admission to ReaperCon is required.

- Group Painting sessions allowing our staff painters and some great fans out there to help improve your painting techniques!

- Open Gaming every day from open to close! We will have some great boards set up for you to try your luck!

- Lots of Learn-To-Play/Demos of CAV: Strike Operations throughout the show!

- An exclusive Learn-To-Paint CAV table! Grab a FREE mini, some paint and a brush and show us what you got! Keep the mini when your done!

- Our first Warmaster (Mini)Tournament on Friday!

- 2019 First Strike Tournament sponsored by Talon Games! The CAV-CON First Strike Tournament for 2019 will allow 16 players to match their wits and skill against one another in a full day (Saturday) of gaming and comradery.

The tournament is a Level II, Silver-Tier event allowing for CAV and vehicle models. Rules and info can be downloaded here: http://www.talon-games.com/downloads/FIRSTSTRIKE2019.pdf

- Painting Contest! Talon Games will be sponsoring a series of awards for those entries featuring one or more CAV models (see categories below) in the ReaperCon Master Series Paint Open. For more information on the MSP "Rules," go to: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/forum/23-reapercon/

Categories include:
- Best Individual CAV Model: Any single-model figure.
- Best CAV "Squad": This category allows for multiple models (minimum four models) as part of a cohesive unit.
- Best CAV Diorama: This category covers models with a scenic base where the entry is telling a story to the viewer and may include multiple models.

- Talon Games will be there in the Vendor Room with lots of cool CAV stuff and will be releasing the 2019 Special Edition CAV-CON metal miniature at the show!

- An exclusive 2019 CAV-CON T-Shirt!!! (I wonder what color it is this year???)

- And MUCH, MUCH more! Keep an eye here and www.cav-con.com for future details as they are available!

• Like 2

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User
5 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Will there be a way for those unable to attend to acquire the metal mini? 

Also, will there be plenty of pics, in a dedicated thread for CAV Con? ^_^;;;;

Yes and yes!

• Like 2

• Reaper User
8 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Definitely glad to hear such! 

...Canadian site too right? ^_^;;;  I really need to pick up those KS2 paints at some point, before fall truly hits. ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;

Yes!

• Like 2

• Reaper User
3 hours ago, miniaddict said:

I think you already know @CAVBOSS but the www.cav-con.com site is showing last years dates

I do. It will be updated next week. I'm meeting with Reaper later this week to hash out final details and I was waiting on that 

• Like 2