Sign in to follow this  
CAVBOSS

Talon Games Summer Break!!! June 7th-June 19th

Its that time of the year when we shut the shop down for a bit to allow everyone a bit of time to rest and relax! As a result, any orders received from June 7 to June 19th WILL NOT ship until June 20th. As a bit of a way to say "We're Sorry," any orders made during that period will receive a SPECIAL SURPRISE GIFT when it does ship! So, enjoy your summer!

No photo description available.
  • Like 1

Enjoy vacation! 

Also.... Oooooh, you make it tough to not order those paints tomorrow.... :devil:

It not coming in until another two weeks later would be enough to coerce hubby into believing I didn't order it when I didn't quite have funds in the budget for such, right? :ph34r:

• Haha 2

Soooo curious as to what the extra add-ins are in the box... ^_^

Here's hoping Canada Post doesn't make me wait too too long! 

So, @CAVBOSS...  Please say that this little surprise is going to be a regular thing.  They're awesome.

I could easily go for another dozen of these...  And another dozen if the rest of the line gets the same treatment!

Edited by WhiteWulfe

3 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

So, @CAVBOSS...  Please say that this little surprise is going to be a regular thing.  They're awesome.

I could easily go for another dozen of these...  And another dozen if the rest of the line gets the same treatment!

We did multiple random versions of the goodie bags for orders so Im not 100% sure which one you got, but Im going to assume you got some of the new Heavy Infantry, which we will be releasing next month!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CAVBOSS said:

We did multiple random versions of the goodie bags for orders so Im not 100% sure which one you got, but Im going to assume you got some of the new Heavy Infantry, which we will be releasing next month!

Sweet.  Guessing that over time all of the infantry are going to have that nice scale bump, and the circular mini-base built into them?

Edit: I'm also looking forward to seeing what else was in there... Guessing we will find out over the coming months ^_^

Edited by WhiteWulfe

20 hours ago, CAVBOSS said:

Say what????

1 hour ago, Colonel Kane said:

Say what????

*whistles innocently*  Don't mind me.

Spoiler

IMG_20190627_182456.thumb.jpg.f969127679e1dfebe3157a05599cbbc3.jpgIMG_20190627_182636.thumb.jpg.340cafa05e7323f6cc68930327faf327.jpgIMG_20190627_182703.thumb.jpg.f2c10eb8ab8b1e1e32d8a036cda316a0.jpgIMG_20190627_182736.thumb.jpg.e64ddca160a7d9539005bd309fbbd4c4.jpg

@CAVBOSS since they aren't released yet and were just a teaser "thanks for ordering while we were on vacation and being patient" kind of gift in the box, if you want me to remove these pics just say so.

• Thanks 1

Bumping this thread to inquire...  Any word on when we'll get to see those lovely Heavy Infantry in the store?  I'll be putting an order in soon(ish), and would love to get some more ^_^

3 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Bumping this thread to inquire...  Any word on when we'll get to see those lovely Heavy Infantry in the store?  I'll be putting an order in soon(ish), and would love to get some more ^_^

We are retooling them as I wasn't happy with the size of the final sprues. Im hoping the molds will be done in the next week or two and be ready for an October release date.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CAVBOSS said:

We are retooling them as I wasn't happy with the size of the final sprues. Im hoping the molds will be done in the next week or two and be ready for an October release date.

Good to know.  I haven't tested yet, but I'm guessing they're designed to fit on either the usual hex base or a 40mm base? 

13 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Good to know.  I haven't tested yet, but I'm guessing they're designed to fit on either the usual hex base or a 40mm base? 

Yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1