Reaper Ron

ReaperCon 2019 Class Tickets Go Live June 8th!

ReaperCon 2019 Class Tickets will go live this weekend!

If you are a VIP 4-Day Admission Pass holder, Reaper U class tickets will be on sale Saturday, June 8th, at 12:00 PM CST

If you are a 4-Day or 1-Day Admission Pass holder, Reaper U class tickets will go on sale Sunday, June 9th at 12:00 PM CST.

REMEMBER: you must register for your classes *before* you purchase them. 

You can see the class schedule here: Reaper U Classes

If you register for a class but do not purchase a ticket you will not have a seat to that class.

Check out this handy video here: https://youtu.be/cPo5gWU_LrM

If you have any questions, please contact us at questions@reapercon.com

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

It's probably entirely too late now, but is there any chance of just a simple, step by step list written out here?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

It's probably entirely too late now, but is there any chance of just a simple, step by step list written out here?

Having just watched the video, I'll take a shot at it, tossing in other info that I know:

1. Purchase your ReaperCon admission ticket.
  2. From the confirmation email or by Viewing Orders from the GrowTix website, log on to the GrowTix website.
  3. Select View Order for ReaperCon 2019.
  4. On the Admission Pass line, click Register for Classes.
  5. Select the classes you want by clicking the Register/Add to Schedule button
  6. Once all the classes are selected, at the top I would select the Account drop down menu and select My Schedules
  7. Select the View Schedules for the person you're buying classes for.
  8. (From the video, and when classes are live) Select the Purchase Add Ons button.
  9. (From the video) Change the quantity to 1 the number needed for each class (I have two tickets for two people, so got 2 class tickets for the two of us)
  10. (From the video) Scroll down and enter your billing and credit card information (I hope this is pre-populated by GrowTix!)
  11. (NOT from the video) Fill out the Captcha.
  12. (NOT from the video) Click whatever completes the transaction
  13. (IMPORTANT!) Repeat steps 3-12 for each person you're buying tickets for!

Now, my *** on line 9 is a question:

If I want to actually buy two tickets for the same class for myself and the other person I bought an admission ticket for, would I be able to have a quantity of 2 and assign the second class to that second person already on my account? This would be similar to the way the admission tickets were purchased.

I honestly don't expect an answer until it's too late, so I'm going to try that myself.

EDIT: I have purchased 2x class tickets in a single transaction. I can edit that (the Edit button to the right of the class title) to another person (in this case, my wife) so that we are both assigned a ticket to the class.

Edited by Pegazus
  • Like 3

Not official (don't get mad at me if its not exact).. but roughly, from memory...

(I recommend walking through this up to step 7 before registration opens):

1. Purchase ReaperCon ticket

2. Click link in conf email (you can go through ReaperCon site to Growtix but sometimes it doesnt recognize that you have tickets)

3. MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN

4. Register for the class(es) you want.

5. Go to view my schedule

6. Once registration opens, go to view my schedule.

7. Click purchase add ons next to each class you want to add them to 'cart'

I think this is when youll find out if the class is full.

8. Adjust as needed. 

9. Purchase class tickets.

10. Repeat for each ReaperCon ticket holder (recommended to edit the name on the tickets so you call tell which is which)

1 minute ago, Pegazus said:

Now, my *** on line 9 is a question:

If I want to actually buy two tickets for the same class for myself and the other person I bought an admission ticket for, would I be able to have a quantity of 2 and assign the second class to that second person already on my account? This would be similar to the way the admission tickets were purchased.

I honestly don't expect an answer until it's too late, so I'm going to try that myself.

My understanding is no, you need to build each ticket separately. I dont know if you have to puchase ticket 1s classes completely before ticket 2s or if you can get them all in one cart... I'd expect its the less convenient option..

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Dragoneye said:

My understanding is no, you need to build each ticket separately. I dont know if you have to puchase ticket 1s classes completely before ticket 2s or if you can get them all in one cart... I'd expect its the less convenient option..

From the video I got the same impression, but... having the quantity as being needed to be entered seems odd.

I would hate to be able to get only one of the two tickets I need.

Edited by Pegazus
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Once you buy admission badges you can assign them to other people. 

You select classes for each person on your account by using the My Schedules feature on the dropdown in the upper right.  Ticket selections will show up next to their name.  You have to do this for each person, you cannot select 2 and re-assign one. 

I'm curious to see how long it takes the server to crash once it goes live.  

• Like 2

Everybody hang back at noon. I'll test out buying the tickets and will report back how it goes. The you guys can all buy yours... :p

• Haha 4

Confirmed! You can do a quantity of 2x and then later edit the holder of the ticket for the class to another person.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Mnemonic said:

Everybody hang back at noon. I'll test out buying the tickets and will report back how it goes. The you guys can all buy yours... :p

<fakeseriousvoice>

Ok, let me know when it's safe to go in.

</fakeseriousvoice>

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pegazus said:
  1. Having just watched the video, I'll take a shot at it, tossing in other info that I know:
  2. Purchase your ReaperCon admission ticket.
  3. From the confirmation email or by Viewing Orders from the GrowTix website, log on to the GrowTix website.
  4. Select View Order for ReaperCon 2019.
  5. On the Admission Pass line, click Register for Classes.
  6. Select the classes you want by clicking the Register/Add to Schedule button
  7. Once all the classes are selected, at the top I would select the Account drop down menu and select My Schedules
  8. Select the View Schedules for the person you're buying classes for.
  9. (From the video, and when classes are live) Select the Purchase Add Ons button.
  10. (From the video) Change the quantity to 1 for each class
  11. (From the video) Scroll down and enter your billing and credit card information (I hope this is pre-populated by GrowTix!)
  12. (NOT from the video) Click the Captcha.
  13. (NOT from the video) Click to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
  14. (NOT from the video) Click whatever completes the transaction
  15. (IMPORTANT!) Repeat steps 3-12 for each person you're buying tickets for!

I followed these instructions and was able to purchase my classes without difficulty. My billing and credit card info were not prepopulated (but then again, I usually don't allow sites to save that when given the choice).

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Got mine! Had a bit of a hiccup in that it had signed me out and I didn't realize it at first so I thought they weren't up yet.

• Like 2

I'm missing something critical. I can't figure out how to buy what I've registered for. 

• Like 1