Reaper Ron

ReaperCon 2019 Class Tickets Go Live June 8th!

It was worth logging in and looking at the class schedules again, I was able to get into a class that was previously full (Rhonda Bender: Hair Painting) *and* pay for the ticket.

It's sad that this means someone had to cancel their registration, but it does open up some last minute possibilities.

I now have a total of four classes, which is a satisfying amount. I'll even go and remove the other classes I registered for but were full.

[Now to look at the games schedules.]

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 4

Reaper should give some kind of recognition to the person who travels the farthest.  Coming from your outpost in the far north has to be a heck of a journey.

1 hour ago, Cranky Dog said:

It's sad that this means someone had to cancel their registration, but it does open up some last minute possibilities.

That was one of the three classes I dropped.. also dropped Loaded Brush Technique and Sculpting Armor

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cranky Dog said:

It was worth logging in and looking at the class schedules again, I was able to get into a class that was previously full (Rhonda Bender: Hair Painting) *and* pay for the ticket.

There were also a few classes that were added late, so it's definitely worth checking again. :) 

There's still 4 spots left in my "Painting your Adventurer's Gear" class on Thursday at 5pm, if anyone has a slot they'd like to fill!

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 1